She wakes you up because she's sick

You were awoken from your sleep to Demi shaking your shoulder and whispering your name. You opened your eyes and rolled over to see the light was on and she was crying a little, making you jump up and move closer to her. She was noticeably shaken up and upset so you rubbed her back to comfort her. "Demi what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" She shook her head before staring down at the floor in an almost guilty way. Your eyes trailed down to where she was looking and that's when you noticed that she had gotten sick on the floor. "Oh Demi-" "I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean to. I tried to get up but I just couldn't. I felt too weak and-" "shhh it's okay. Lay back down. I'll take care of it baby."

You cleaned up the floor before going downstairs and getting her a glass of cold water and a couple pills in case she had a fever, as well as a bucket just in case. Upon arriving back in the bedroom you saw Demi was already sleeping, her body shivering and shaking a little. It broke your heart because you knew you were gonna have to wake her up if she had a fever so she could take the medicine. You placed the back of your hand on her forehead and sighed, just as you suspected she definitely had a fever. You stroked her hair and her cheek softly making her stir before her eyes opened. "Hey beautiful. You've got a fever, you need to take these pills, okay?" She grabbed the pills from your hand and took a couple sips of the water before pushing the glass away and closing her eyes again. You placed the water on her bedside table and kissed her forehead before standing up to go downstairs to find something to maybe settle her stomach if it was still upset, until you felt her soft hand latch onto your wrist. "Don't go y/n." "But baby you're sick. Don't you want something to maybe settle your stomach? I can go get you some more blankets." "No! No I just want you. My stomach feels a little better, I don't feel sick right now and these blankets are enough. Please y/n, I just need you to cuddle me. I don't need anything else." You smiled and nodded your head before walking back to your side of the bed, laying down next to her and letting her rest her warm forehead on your bare shoulder.

You pulled the covers closer to the two of you, making sure she was nice and warm before placing a loving kiss on her warm cheek. It wasn't long before you heard her snoring quietly, the sound making you smile as you knew she was sleeping off the thing that made her so sick. You no longer cared about sleeping, you just cared about her and making sure she was okay. You stayed awake for hours as she slept peacefully. You couldn't bring yourself to sleep just in case she got sick again and she needed you. When she woke up she felt a little better but still wouldn't let you leave her side. You two watched Netflix while Demi slept a little in between as you held her in your arms. She always took such great care of you when you were sick or feeling under the weather, and you were going to do the same for her.