"Baby girl"

You were laying on the couch next to Demi, your hands intertwined with hers and your head on her lap. This was one of your favorite things- cuddling with her and feeling the comfort of her touch while you two watched a movie together.

You moved just a little to get more comfortable, Demi looked down at you and smiled, removing one of her hands from yours and running it through your hair. "You alright, baby girl?" You nodded your head and she leaned down to kiss your forehead.
A few minutes later, you decided to get up and get a snack. You tried to get up from Demi's lap only to get pulled back down. "Where do you think you're going?" "To get a snack. I'm hungry." "I'll order takeout in a few minutes. Until then, stay here Princess. Don't leave me baby." You laughed at how adorable she was and nodded your head, getting comfortable in Demi's arms once again. You two stayed like that for a few minutes and continued watching the movie until your stomach growled loudly making both of you laugh. "Or maybe I'll just order takeout now. The usual, baby girl?" You smiled and nodded your head, Demi grabbing her phone from the table in front of the couch and kissed you sweetly before going to order dinner for the both of you.