She yells at your child

It felt like nothing was going Demi's way today and so when she got home from the studio all she wanted to do was go to bed, despite the fact that it was only a little after five o'clock.

She walked inside the house and Sophia was instantly by her side. "Mommy!" Demi smiled sleepily at her and hugged her back. "I'm sleepy, sweetie, I'm gonna go upstairs to bed for a while. Where's your mommy?' Sophia pointed over to the kitchen where you were approaching her from.

You noticed instantly that Demi was exhausted and you gave her a kiss before picking Sophia up and putting her on your hip. "Go lay down, my love. I'll make dinner and wake you up when it's done." Demi nodded and went to go upstairs but Sophia grabbed her hand. "No. Please stay down here with me, mommy." Sophia had tears in her eyes. You were about to tell her that Demi just needed a little rest before she'd come back downstairs in just a little while to hang out with her, but before you could do that Demi raised her voice.

"Sophia I am exhausted! Just give me an hour to relax then i'll come down, okay?!" You gasped, looking at Demi with wide eyes. you couldn't believe that she raised her voice at Sophia. Sophia squirmed out of your arms and ran upstairs to her room, her door slamming shut behind her. Demi swore under her breath, mentally kicking herself for yelling at her. She was even more heartbroken when she looked at you top find you standing there in front of her with your arms folded over your chest as you shook your head at her.

"I get that you're exhausted but you should never ever yell at Sophia! Fuck Demi, she loves you and looks up to you more than anything else in this world and you made her cry. Go apologize." You stormed off to the kitchen and Demi sighed heavily before walking upstairs.

She stood in front of Sophia's door for a few seconds. Her heart broke with every sob that left her lips. She opened the door slowly and saw Sophia under her blankets. "Sophia?" She whispered, sitting down on the bed next to her. Sophia pulled the blankets off of her head. "Don't yell again mommy, please." Sophia's bottom lip wobbled and Demi's did too. Demi shook her head and wiped away her tears before pulling Sophia on her lap. "I'm not gonna yell at you again baby. I promise." I should've never yelled at you in the first place. I am so sorry. I'm just tired but that's no excuse to ever raise my voice at you. Forgive me, lovebug?"

Demi's heart soared when Sophia giggled at her and reached her tiny thumb up to wipe away Demi's tears. "Don't cry mommy." Demi felt like her heart could burst. She never would've imagined her life changing so much by one little person that took up her entire heart. She would forever be grateful that she gets to love you both everyday.

"What do you say we go downstairs with mommy and tell her not to make dinner. How about we order a pizza instead? I'm thinking Sophia's favorite. Maybe we can get some ice cream later, if you wanna?"

Sophia squealed and jumped out of bed, grabbing Demi's hand and tugging her downstairs to you, telling you not to make dinner because Demi promised her her favorite pizza and ice cream, and honestly, there was no way you could say no to that.