Rainy days

A/N: this book has officially hit 12k reads. Thank you all so much!! ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7am-you had just woken up. You heard the rain hitting the window softly making you want to curl back up under the warm blankets and go back to sleep until you realized Demi wasn't next to you. Getting out of bed and tiptoeing down the stairs quietly, you saw her cooking breakfast at the stove. The smell of bacon and pancakes filling your nose and making you smile. You walked behind her and wrapped your arms around her waist from behind, your head resting on her back. "Good morning." You whispered against her back. She turned around and wrapped her arms around you, kissing your cheek and mumbling out a "good morning princess". You smiled and walked into the living room and flicked on the tv, the sound of the rain making you sigh in contentment. It sounded so pretty and soothing. You eventually gave up on finding something on tv to watch when you realized nothing interesting was on and turned on Netflix instead. A couple minutes later Demi sat a plate of food on your lap before sitting down next to you with a plate of food for herself. "This smells delicious Demi. Thank you." She smiled and pecked your lips before you snuggled closer to her and ate breakfast together.

The hours passed by and you two hadn't moved much. Snuggled into her warm embrace with a soft and fuzzy blanket covering the two of you while the rain continued to hit the windows and the roof so peacefully, you watched some of your favorite shows before turning the tv off and just sitting in the quiet room together, cuddled up together while you relaxed from the pretty sound of the rain. You two spent that day making out and looking out the window, watching tv and listening to some alternative music. You hardly let go of each other and it felt like pure bliss.