"I can't sleep without you"

A/N: she looks so good like are you serious!? What a beaut. I love her ❤️

                           ———————

You were woken up from your peaceful sleep by a leg bumping yours. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw Demi getting up from the bed, not even noticing that she'd woken you up. You grabbed her wrist making her jump, but even in the darkness of the room you could tell she was smiling at you. "Demi? Where are you goin?" "Just to the bathroom princess. I'll be right back. Go back to sleep baby." She kissed your forehead before getting up and walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind her to stop the light from shining in your eyes.

You rolled over onto your side facing away from the door and Demi's side of the bed, closing your eyes and trying to fall back asleep, but you couldn't. You were shivering and you felt restless without Demi by your side to hold you. You tossed and turned a little, but still nothing. You heard the bathroom door open again and a few seconds later you felt the mattress shift a little, Demi laying back down beside you. You smiled before rolling over and cuddling up to her, your ear resting against her chest to hear her beautiful heartbeat. "Baby girl? Why didn't you go back to sleep? I told you I'd be right back." She kissed the shell of your ear and you giggled as her hand ran up and down your spine soothingly. "I can't sleep without you." "Well I'm here now, lovely. Go to sleep. I'm right here." You closed your eyes and focused on the sound of her heartbeat and the feeling of her warm and soft hand against your spine, the feeling lulling you to sleep.

Right before you fell asleep you heard Demi's soft voice in your ear. "I love you princess, so so much." You smiled sleepily before slurring our an "I love you too" and falling back into a peaceful sleep once again as Demi stayed awake just a little longer to admire how beautiful you looked. She couldn't get enough of you.