stretch marks

You were laying in bed next to Demi as you two sat in silence, neither of you really needing to communicate as you held each other in the darkness. It was only ten pm and you weren't sure why you two were laying in the dark, neither of you really tired enough to sleep yet but, here you were.

Suddenly Demi pressed her stomach closer to your back, her arms around your waist and her legs tangled in yours. "Babe?" "Yes Demi?" "Can you turn around? I wanna see your face?" "Demi it's dark. You couldn't see my face even if I did turn around." A couple seconds later her arms removed themselves from your waist, reaching over to turn on the lamp on her bedside table. She pressed her lips against your neck and you could've swore you felt her smirk, making you giggle as your eyes remained closed. She pulled you on to her lap, her arms going around your back to keep you there. You giggled together before you remembered- you had no pants on. Just one of her shirts and a pair of underwear. Whenever you would sit on her lap or make out or anything of that sort you always wore pants, because her hands liked to travel down your thighs which had become a very big insecurity for you. You felt her hand against your cheek which made you open your eyes, only to find her looking straight in to yours when you opened them. "Whatcha thinking about, pretty girl?" "Nothing. Just.. you." You smiled and leaned down to kiss her neck, hoping she'd just go along with it and wouldn't move her hands down your thighs, but nope. Demi grabbed your chin in her hands and pressed her lips to yours passionately, making you sigh in to the kiss as you forgot all the things around you. But once you felt her hand going down your hip you opened your eyes and pulled your lips away from hers. "What?" "Nothing. Hey do you wanna watch a movie? Or maybe some friends? Yeah let's- let's watch friends!" You grabbed the remote from your nightstand and rushed to turn the tv on, laying down on your side of the bed and leaving Demi extremely confused. "Whoa wait a minute y/n. What just happened?" "What are you talking about?" "You know what I'm talking about. Seriously y/n, is it me? Do I smell? Does my breath smell? I just brushed my teeth like an hour ago so I highly doubt it's my breath and-" "no! No it's, it's not you. Demi this is really hard for me to talk about." She leaned closer to you, grabbing both of your hands and wrapping them in hers to remind you that she was all ears.

"I've been kinda insecure lately about my stretch marks. I don't know why but I just.. I don't know. I don't really like them." Demi sighed before brining your hands to her lips. "Well you shouldn't be, because you're perfect. Every inch of you is beautiful y/n. I love you, I love your stretch marks. I love everything about you, because it makes you who you are and I'm pretty fucking in love with who you are." She said making you smile before kissing her sweetly. You pulled away and rubbed your nose against hers and giggled a little, making her giggle too. "I love you too Demi" "good!" She kissed you once more before reaching over to turn the lamp back off. "Now what episode of friends should we watch?" "The thanksgiving one!"