Stitches

You never thought your evening would end up with you in a hospital and yet, here you are. It seemed like something simple- make a nice homemade dinner for you and Demi. She had just gotten home from the studio after a long day but wanted to have a nice dinner with you. She had the next few days off and would catch up on sleep throughout them and she wanted to just relax and enjoy some quality time with you.

You had what you thought would be an easy job- cutting the vegetables up. You were cutting them up when your finger slid, the knife cutting your finger deep, blood rushing out instantly. You screamed loudly, Demi running over to you and rushing to grab a dish towel. Wrapping your finger up in it she went over to grab her keys before rushing back over to you. "Demi wha-" "y/n you need to go to the hospital. You need stitches!" "Stitches?" "Yeah. Come on, we gotta go now." She walked you to the car while keeping pressure on your finger before rushing to the hospital and helping you inside. When you got there they took you back immediately, a nurse rushing over to you. She took the dish towel off your hand and inspected your finger which was still bleeding profusely. "Okay yeah, you're gonna need stitches!" "Stitches.. like with a needle?" She nodded her head before going to get everything she needed to stitch up your finger. Demi saw you starting to panic and grabbed your other hand in hers. "Princess it's okay. I'm right here, I'll be right by your side the whole time!" She pressed a quick kiss to your lips before the nurse came back in.

When she began you gripped Demi's hand even tighter squeezing it so hard she thought it was gonna break, but she kept holding your hand anyways. A broken hand was the least of her concerns. You began to cry, Demi grabbing your face with her other hand and making sure you looked at her the rest of the time. When it was over you rested your head on her shoulder, shaking a little from what had just happened. The nurse patted you on the shoulder and told you you did good making you smile a little. "Okay Princess lets go home." "Can we get some takeout on the way home?" She giggled and nodded her head, pecking your lips and rubbing her thumb over your hand. "Anything you want baby girl."