she's stressed and she snaps at you

She's been acting cold to you all day. You could tell she was upset about something and you've tried to coax it out of her many times but she didn't seem to want to talk to you. You gave her some space, deciding to stay downstairs on the couch to watch some tv for a few hours while she stayed upstairs. You thought that's all she'd need.

So when she came downstairs to grab something to drink you thought she was feeling better. You followed her into the kitchen, hoping everything was better now. "Hey Demi. You doing okay?" She had her back towards you as she grabbed some water and when she did look at you, you saw that she was clearly annoyed. "Just leave me alone y/n." She tried to leave the kitchen but you grabbed her wrist, trying to pull her into your embrace but she only pushed you away. "Demi-" "Fuck y/n. Can you just leave me alone? I just really want some space, can you not see that! Sometimes you can be so annoying."

You felt the tears well up in your eyes and Demi panicked as soon as she saw them. "Shit y/n, I didn't mean that." This time she tried to grab your hand but you pushed past her and ran upstairs to your bedroom, slamming the door behind you. Demi let out a few curse words and kicked herself for what she said. She swore to never speak to you like that, to never raise her voice or treat you that way.

She slowly walked up the stairs before she reached your shared bedroom. She gently knocked on the door. "Go away." Her heart broke when she heard you crying. She opened the door anyways, a lump in her throat when she saw you sobbing into your pillows. "Princess..." She said softly, sitting down next to you and placing a hand on your back. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." You looked at her with tears in your eyes and Demi couldn't stop herself from crying when she saw them. "I made you cry? I didn't, I never meant to-" You sat up and moved onto her lap, both of you letting out a few tears. "I'm sorry baby girl." "I know. I'm sorry for annoying you." She pulled back and put both her hands on your wet cheeks, shaking her head at you as her own tears fell from her eyes. "You are not annoying. I don't know why I even said that but I promise you that you're not annoying. You are amazing. Fuck. All day today you've been asking me what was wrong, being so kind and caring towards me despite the fact that I was cold to you. I'm sorry. You don't deserve that, ever. I'm just so stressed at the moment with this new album and with everything that's been going on. That's not an excuse though. I should never take it out on you, I swear I'll never do it again."

Another tear fell as she finished her sentence, her bloodshot eyes looking into yours. You kissed her without any hesitation, needing her to know that everything was okay. "It's okay baby, I forgive you. I love you so much. Don't cry, beautiful. Please." She gave you a small smile which quickly turned in to a bigger one when you tickled her sides. "I love you too princess." You wrapped your arms around her neck, pressing a kiss to her neck as she hugged you close. Everything was okay. You two would always find a way to work things out.