Mood swings (pregnancy series)

You woke up that morning to feel some soft kisses being placed upon your growing stomach. Normally you'd love this and you'd find it adorable, but today you were feeling differently and it was anything but adorable. You groaned and gently pushed Demi off of you, sitting up and stretching out your achy body. "y/n? Princess are you okay?" "I'm fine." You felt her hand on your back and you quickly pushed her away again, standing up and going to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Demi sat on the bed still confused and a little hurt over what had just happened, but she brushed it off and went downstairs to start on some breakfast for the three of you.

You walked downstairs a little while later fresh out of the shower, a towel going through your wet hair and a cozy pair of pajamas on your body, the growing bump poking out from underneath your pajama shirt. Demi smiled when she saw you sit down at the table, placing a plate of all of your favorite breakfast foods in front of you. She kissed your cheek before going to get herself a plate of food, joining you at the table a couple minutes later. You soon finished your breakfast, still not really saying anything to Demi. You got up to take your plate to the sink and that's when you saw it- the milk was still sitting out on the counter. You scoffed and placed your plate on the counter before turning towards Demi who was really confused as to what was wrong now. "Fuck Demi! What's so hard about putting the milk back in the goddamn fridge?" You opened the fridge and threw the milk on the shelf before slamming the door shut and storming upstairs.

Demi sighed and shook her head, resting her head on her arm as she groaned in frustration. She knew it wasn't your fault and she'd never ever hold your sometimes really crazy mood swings against you, it was something that came along with pregnancy and she knew that, but she couldn't deny the sting of pain that she felt in her chest and the annoyance she felt, not at you but rather at your mood swings. She sighed and stood up, placing both of your plates in the sink before glancing upstairs trying to decide if she should go and check on you, but she decided against it and chose to give you some space instead. She laid on the couch and turned on Netflix, eventually falling back asleep. She woke up a few hours later and whined, her body slightly sore from the uncomfortable position she was in. She looked at the clock and saw it was past two pm. She looked around for you downstairs just in case you had come down for her or maybe some water or a snack or something, but she couldn't find you downstairs anywhere and she knew you had to be upstairs still.

She walked upstairs and opened the door to find that you had fallen back asleep as well. She smiled and quietly walked over to you, not wanting to startle you or anything, and she covered you up with the comforter and soft fuzzy blankets that were on top of that. She smiled and kissed your forehead, turning around to walk back downstairs when she heard your sleepy voice. "Demi?" She turned around and saw you sitting up and rubbing your eyes. "Yeah Princess?" "Can you come lay down with me?" She nodded her head and walked over to her side of the bed, laying down next to you and letting you get comfortable in her embrace. "I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean it, any of it." "I know baby. It's okay, I know you didn't mean it. Close your eyes and go back to sleep. I'll be here to hold both of you the whole time." She pecked your lips before you rested your head on her chest, her hands rubbing your back comfortingly. "Can we have pizza for dinner?" She giggled before kissing your forehead softly, nodding her head as she watched your eyes close. "Of course baby. Anything for my two favorite people."