She finds your birthmark

It was something that she'd strangely never seen before. You two had been together for almost ten months now and she had just recently asked you to move in with her, you said yes, obviously. Your birthmark was right by your shoulder, it was something you were kinda insecure about. It was heart shaped, people always told you that it was beautiful but you never really believed them and just took it with a grain of salt.

You felt something soft and wet getting placed on your neck, your eyes fluttering open to see Demi next to you in bed as she kissed down your neck. You had slept with a tank top on the night before but it had slid off your shoulder a bit and you noticed that your birthmark was exposed. You tried to pull the strap back over it but Demi grabbed your hand just as you were about to, her lips moving down from your neck to your birthmark. "How come I've never seen this?" "I don't know. I don't really like it." "Why not baby girl?" You shrugged your shoulders and closed your eyes as Demi continued to kiss around the area. She stopped kissing your warm body suddenly, your eyes opening as a whine left your mouth. "Why'd you stop?" "Because." "Because why?" "Because I wanted to tell you how beautiful that birthmark of yours is." You giggled and shook your head, Demi's hand going to grab your chin. "I'm serious y/n. It's like a little heart. It's beautiful. It's a part of you and that's fucking beautiful. You're so fucking beautiful." She smiled before going back to kiss your birthmark as she whispered sweet nothings against your skin for the rest of the morning.