you snap at her

You just finished a 10 hour shift at work and to say you were exhausted was an understatement. You couldn't wait to get home and relax, maybe take a nice hot shower and watch some Netflix before going to sleep.

As soon as you closed the front door Demi was in your arms. She kissed your collarbone and lifted her head to look at you to find the dark circles under your eyes. "You okay princess?" You nodded and slowly walked upstairs, stripping out of your work clothes before grabbing some comfy sweats and a t-shirt. You felt Demi's hands on your sides as she snuck up behind you. She felt you jump and then tense up and she was instantly concerned. "I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to scare you." You felt her lips on your cheek before they traveled down your neck, something that normally relaxed you but today was only annoying you. "Oh my god Demi! Just stop please. Just let me have some space!" You pushed her hands off of you before storming inside the bathroom and slamming the door behind you as Demi stood in the same spot, feeling confused as to what had just happened.

You didn't really pay much mind to what you had said to Demi when you first stepped in the shower but as soon as you got out the guilt washed over you right away. You didn't mean to snap at her. You're just tired and stressed. You know you've got some apologizing to do though. You got dressed before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. You saw Demi sitting on the bed, her attention only on the movie she was watching but she quickly shifted it towards you when she heard the bathroom door close. She looked away from you which made you feel guiltier. You sat on the bed and put your hand on her thigh. "I'm sorry Demi." She didn't pay any attention to you for a few minutes.

"I didn't mean to snap at you. I really am sorry. I just had a really long day and I'm really tired and-" She interrupted you by kissing your cheek softly. Her lips lingered on your skin for a few seconds and it made you relax. "It's okay princess. I understand and I forgive you. Let's just cuddle until you fall asleep, okay?" You smiled at her and pressed your lips to hers for a moment before pulling away and resting your head on her chest as your eyes slipped shut. Your stresses went away as soon as you were wrapped up in her arms. Demi planted a kiss to your forehead and watched you as you drifted off to sleep in her arms.