Sneezing fits

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've been traveling. But I'm home for a couple weeks so I'll have more time to write now 😋 this is short but hella cute and I'm really obsessed with how it turned out. Enjoy babes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were wrapped in her arms as you two watched the Big Bang theory. It was quiet but you two didn't mind. The only sounds to be heard were the tv and your laughs that blended together to create one big happy sound. Every once in a while she's kiss your neck or your collarbones, her hands wrapped tightly in yours as she played with your fingers and rubbed soft circles onto your knuckles. A really funny scene between Sheldon and penny was currently playing making you laugh, but you jumped and squealed when Demi sneezed into her elbow, the sound taking you by surprise.

You looked back at her to see her face all scrunched up before she reached for a Kleenex and sneezed once again. "Bless you!" You kissed her cheek making her smile and just as she was about to respond another sneeze came on, a cute sneeze coming from her seconds later. "Bl-" "achoo!" "Bless-" "achoo!" "Jesus, Demi, bless you! You poor thing!" She threw her head back a moment later and groaned before lifting her head back up and looking at you, the two of you bursting out in laughter. She threw the dirty Kleenex's in the trash can by the bed before pulling you on top of her, her lips brushing against yours before her eyes shot open and she reached for another Kleenex, another sneeze coming from her as she groaned again. "Fuck!" You giggled and kissed her cheek, the pattern continuing of her sneezing and you laughing before mumbling a 'bless you baby' making her glare at you jokingly because every time you said that, she'd sneeze once again which only made you laugh more.