She finds out you can sing

Demi was driving as you sat in the passenger seat, one of her hands wrapped tightly in yours while the other was on the wheel. You two were going on vacation a few hours away from home. Since it was so close you two decided to drive it instead of flying.

You were using your hand that wasn't holding Demi's to change the dial on the radio, flipping through station after station. You kept flipping through the stations till you finally recognized a song making you sit back comfortably in your seat. You had always been a little shy when it came to singing but this was one of your favorite songs of all time and you couldn't help but crank the volume up and sing along to the song- unwell by matchbox twenty, also one of your favorite bands. You began singing along to the song, closing your eyes and losing yourself in the song while Demi sat next to you in awe of how good your voice was. She let go of your hand to turn the music down immediately intertwining her fingers through yours afterwards, unbeknownst to you as you were still singing along, completely focused on the song.

"You can sing" Demi said making you open your eyes and giggle, bringing her hands that was still holding yours up to your lips and kissing it a few times. "No y/n, you can actually sing. Princess you're really good!" "Really?" "Yes! I'm not just saying that because you're my girl, but because you actually are. Why haven't you really sang around me before?" "I don't know. Maybe because you're a professional and I guess I just feel a little shy sometimes." "Well you shouldn't ever feel shy around me because we're dating and I love you for you. Singing makes people feel good and happy, who gives a shit if you're not a good singer? If you enjoy it you should do it! And secondly, you're talented babe. Didn't anyone ever tell you that before?" "Well sometimes, but I just thought they were being nice." She laughed and shook her head, making you smile and lean over to kiss her cheek. You turned the radio back up a few moments later, both of you singing along to every song that came on together.