But would you run away with me? ...Yes.

Two days ago you and Demi had decided to go away together for a few days. Neither of you were totally sure where you were gonna go, but you were gonna go somewhere together. You were always a little adventurous but Demi really brought out a whole other side of you, part of you that wanted to just run away with her and only her without telling anyone except your parents just to let them know you were safe. You two loved exploring together, places where paparazzi couldn't find you and fans wouldn't recognize you, where you could just be present together.

You were laughing as you held her hand in yours, the radio quietly playing 'sleep on the floor' in the background as you changed your position in the seat for the hundredth time. There was no one else on the road and there was only country surrounding you, corn and horses were the only common things you would see as you drove with the windows down and the sunroof open, your bare feet resting on the dashboard as you and Demi told each other jokes and would sing to each other. It was nice and relaxing, peaceful, really. You loved that you could be yourself around her, you didn't have to hide anything from Demi no matter how embarrassing or scary it could be. You leaned over and kissed her cheek as she giggled before turning the volume up just a little. "I love this song. Reminds me of us." You smiled at her words as you continued to look around you, taking in all the sights surrounding the two of you which wasn't really much but a blue sky and lots and lots of corn. "So where are we going?" "I don't know princess. Maybe we won't stay in one place, maybe we'll just drive around and sleep in the car and explore everywhere we go before going somewhere else for a few days. That sound alright?" "As long as you're there, it's perfect."

Eventually the sun started to set, the view of it was unlike you'd ever seen. You pulled out your phone to take a couple pictures of it before putting it back in the glove department. Eventually it set completely, the stars shining in the sky as you looked around to take it all in. It was stunning, breathtakingly beautiful. "I love you Demi. I'm so happy we get to do things like this together." "I love you too, and so am I. Anywhere in particular you wanna go?" "Nah. Just wanna adventure with you." She smiled and brought your hand up to her lips and kissed it a few times. "Sounds like a plan princess." You weren't sure where you were going but you knew you were safe and it would definitely be an adventure.