Looking for a house together

After Demi asked you to move in with her a couple weeks ago it's been almost nonstop looking for a house together. The ones that you've looked at so far didn't feel right to you. They didn't give you a homey feeling or give you a feeling of where you could live your whole life and maybe have a family there one day.

Demi has been by your side the whole time, a couple of them catching her eye but she ultimately wanted you to be at a place where you felt most comfortable, so she agreed to keep looking.

There was one in particular that your real estate agent was gonna show you guys today and you had a good feeling about this one. Driving up to it you felt like your heart skipped a few beats. Just the outside of it gave you a feeling of what you've been searching and waiting for. Demi noticed how mesmerized you became with the house, as if you were in your own little world, envisioning every part of the future you were gonna share together right in that house. She laced her fingers with yours, pulling you out of your trance. "You like it so far princess?" You nodded excitedly, a huge smile on your face that made demi's knees shake. "Let's go take a look inside, yeah?" You got out of the car and walked up the steps to the house, the real estate agent handed you the key and you excitedly put in the door.

When you opened it and stepped inside it took your breath away. It was beautiful and spacious, but more than that it felt homey which is exactly what you've been waiting to feel. You ran upstairs and heard Demi giggling behind you as she talked to the agent about what all the house offered and the neighborhood too. You were too excited to wait for Demi to join you. You walked inside the master bedroom and gasped at how beautiful it was. It provided a feeling of comfort and it felt so welcoming and inviting. You haven't even looked around the whole house yet, but you know this is exactly what you've been looking for.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your stomach making you giggle. "So? I take it that you like it princess?" You looked around the room and nodded, completely mesmerized by how this house had everything you dreamed of. "I love it. Do you like it?" You turned around and wrapped your arms around Demi's back. She nodded and kissed your cheek, taking another look around the room before she grabbed your hand and led you downstairs. You two continued to admire the house and it's amenities before your agent walked in and asked what you were thinking of it. "Is this the one?" You and Demi looked at each other and mirrored each other's smiles before looking back at the agent. "Yeah. This is it." Demi let go of your hand to talk to the agent some more as you squealed excitedly. Finally. You've finally found your forever home.

****
A few days later you moved all the stuff from your old apartment and Demi's old house into your new one. It was exhausting but so very worth it.

Everything was finally set up and it's in place. You were sitting on the balcony outside of the bedroom as you watched a couple kids across the street playing. Demi watched you from the bedroom for a few minutes before walking up to you, her hands resting on your hips as you two marveled over how beautiful everything was. "We're gonna have a great life here princess. I want to give you everything you've ever dreamed of." You smiled and closed your eyes, picturing how beautiful life would be at your new home. You couldn't wait. Life was gonna be so good.