Cuddles fix everything

A/N: this is short but still super cute! 🙈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were in the living room looking through Netflix trying to find something to watch. Demi had texted you a few minutes ago telling you that she was on her way home. It was 3 in the afternoon and you were excited to spend the rest of the day with her. The front door opened and closed a second later, Demi coming into your view. She looked exhausted and worn out, there were bags under her eyes and she was dragging her feet. She took off her shoes and threw her bag down on the table, walking towards you and crawling into your lap like a child. You giggled and kissed her lips before pulling away a few seconds later, her head going to rest on your lap. "You okay babe?" "Long day. I'm tired." You frowned and tucked a few pieces of hair behind her ear that had fallen out of her bun. "Anything I can do for you? Do you need some water? Are you hungry?" She shook her head and pulled the blanket off from behind the couch, wrapping it across the both of you. "No. I just need you and your cuddles. Cuddles fix everything." She said sweetly and leaned up to kiss your jaw before you turned your attention back to the tv and selecting a docuseries called 'forensic files'  and snuggling up to your girlfriend. Neither of you really paid any attention to the show though because moments later you two fell asleep comfortably, her head on your shoulder and her legs behind her stretched out on the couch while yours were planted on the floor, your head on hers and your hands intertwined with hers. It was truly the little things that meant the most.