And suddenly, all those love songs I sang along to are about you

You were laying on the couch with Demi watching pitch perfect 3, laughing and crying here and there. You were cuddled into Demi, your back against her right side and your head resting comfortably on her shoulder while she had an arm around your side, the other holding one of your hands. Suddenly the movie paused and you looked over at Demi in confusion. "Why'd you pause the movie?" "I don't know. Just all these love scenes got me thinking about us...about you. You know y/n uh, I never really believed in soulmates too much, until I met you. You know how when you're growing up you kind of dream about the future and about how your life will be? When I think of mine I can't see a future without you in it. I used to sing and write all these love songs on stage and I never really felt the meaning behind them, you know what I mean? Like I understood it, I understood how it worked but I never felt that kind of love for another person before. Every single love song that I write or I sing in front of 50,000 people.. have meanings now. As if all those love songs were about you before I actually met you. It's amazing how much you love me because I was unsure if I was ever gonna get that from someone, but I do. Because of you. I just... I really love you y/n."

You sat there staring into her eyes, your heart skipping a few beats over her words. "You're cheesier than the pizza we ate for dinner!" You both laughed before you leaned in to kiss her. "But I feel the same way, and I love you too!" You could barely finish your sentence before her lips were back on yours, the feeling making you melt into her like putty in her hands. She loved you so much and you loved her just as much.