She takes care of you when you're drunk

It started off as just one or two drinks but quickly escalated and she's now lost count. She knew you were drunk- you'd taken at least 9 shots and had glasses of all kinds of alcohol, your words were beginning to slur and you were beginning to stumble if you even attempted to get up to go somewhere. Demi grabbed the glass from you that you were drinking from, putting her arms around you to hold you back as you tried to go dance. You were heavily intoxicated and Demi was only drinking water considering she doesn't drink and she wanted to take care of you. "Demiiii let go of me. I just wanna- wanna dance." You slurred, your body swaying slightly in her arms. You'd probably be on the ground by now if it weren't for her holding onto you. "No princess. You're really really drunk. You're gonna have a fucking awful hangover in the morning. C'mon let's get you home." "Nooooo" you tried to escape from her grip but you didn't have much strength. Demi looked around and saw a few guys staring at you, scowling at them before tightening her grip around you though it was still pretty gentle. You stumbled out of the bar, both of Demi's arms around you to hold you up as you got into the Uber car. She told the driver the address and you smiled up at her, your head resting on her chest as your body rested on hers. "Are we hone yet?" "You mean home, lovebug? Yes sweetie, we're almost home." She laughed at how silly you were, kissing your forehead a few times as your eyes closed.

The Uber stopped in front of the house and opened the door for Demi to help you out. After thanking the guy and carefully carrying you in the house, she slowly climbed the stairs as your eyes fluttered open. "Demi?" "Yeah baby girl?" "Are we home yet?" "Yeah Princess. Go back to sleep." She smiled as she watched your eyes close again. When she reached the bedroom she quietly opened the door a little more with her foot. She laid you down on the bed, your eyes still shut as she tucked you in and kissed your forehead a few times. She tip toed down the stairs to grab you a bottle of water and a bucket for the killer hangover she knew you'd have tomorrow. She walked back upstairs and set the stuff down next to your bedside before laying next to you. "Goodnight Princess." She kissed your shoulder before she closed her eyes, hoping to get a few hours of sleep before you'd be vomiting and complaining of headaches in the morning.