Wake up

You looked back at the clock that now said 12:00 in big red numbers. You sighed and looked back at Demi who was still sound asleep. It was rare that she had an off day these days so when she did she loved just staying in bed with you and catching up on her sleep.

Normally you wouldn't mind but it was such a beautiful day outside and you really wanted to spend it with Demi. You tried to wake her up a couple hours ago but she only whined and grumbled under her breath before rolling on her back and covering her face with the blanket. It was noon now and you really wanted her to wake up. So you gently moved on your side and poked at her ribs which made Demi scrunch up her nose and swat your hand away. "Demi? Please wake up?" She sighed and squirmed around a bit before mumbling something and going back to sleep. "Baby? Demi please." You stretched out the word but still nothing. But you had an idea, something that was bound to wake her up.

You moved so you were on your hands and knees before you crawled on top of her. Once again Demi only mumbled something and sighed heavily, in and out of sleep until you started to tickle her sides. She opened her eyes and threw her head back, whining about how mean you were being. "Y/n, thats not fair." She looked at you with her big brown eyes, reaching down to pull your hands away from her sides when you only tickled her more. "Stop it!" She said in between fits of laughter before she wrapped her leg around your waist and flipped you on your back. You expected her to tickle you but she only tucked her face in your neck and closed her eyes. "Demi? Babe it's such a beautiful day outside! Don't you wanna go out and do something?" She shook her head and you tried to hold back your giggles as her breath tickled your neck. "Just wanna stay in bed with you all day. Just let me sleep for ten more minutes and then I swear we'll cuddle and watch movies all day, okay?"

You looked back at the curtains that were over the windows, the sunlight barely seeping through them. As much as you would love going out with Demi, you couldn't deny that cuddling and watching movies all day sounded so much better. So you caved in and nodded your head, rubbing your fingers across the skin of her back. "I love you Demi. Sleep tight angel." You might let her sleep for a little while longer. There would be more nice days and it was only a little past noon and you had all the time in the world to watch movies. You were just thankful that Demi had an off day and you wouldn't mind spending all the time in the world with her curled up on you like this.