First morning after moving in with her

Your eyes fluttered open when you saw the light peeking through the curtains, a smile on your face when you heard the sound of soft breathing next to you. You rolled over onto your stomach and saw Demi laying next to you, sound asleep. You couldn't help but stare at her and admire how beautiful she looked.

You rolled onto your side and looked around the room. It was once filled with Demi's furniture and things, but it was now mixed with yours too. You saw a few leftover boxes on the floor that you remembered you had to unpack today, Demi was absolutely exhausted last night and just wanted to finish whatever was left in the morning, but honestly you wished that you could've finished last night so you could just lay in your now shared bed and cuddle with your lovely girlfriend.

You sighed and looked over at Demi, giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek before getting up and tiptoeing to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You closed the door behind you in hopes that it would make everything quieter and proceeded to look in the mirror, your hair all messy and some bumps across your cheeks. You weren't really ashamed though, Demi has seen you without makeup before and she always told you how beautiful she thought you were. You proceeded to brush your teeth and rinsed your mouth out, your eyes were closed so you didn't notice when Demi had come in, until she wrapped her arms around you. "Good morning princess." She buried her face in your neck and gave you a few butterfly kisses making you giggle as you locked eyes with her in the mirror. "Good morning my love." "How'd you sleep last night, beautiful?" "Good. Yeah really well actually, it was nice and relaxing. Plus you held me in your arms for most of the night and honestly, how on earth could I possibly complain about that?" She giggled and kissed your neck softly, tickling your sides making you laugh and squirm around in her arms.

You turned around and gave her a proper good morning kiss, something you'd now be able to do every morning. "I'm so happy you moved in with me. I get to see your beautiful face when I first wake up and before I go to sleep." You giggled and rolled your eyes, pressing a kiss to her cheek before exiting the bathroom to let her freshen up, going downstairs to make some breakfast for the two of you. It was long before you felt her arms around your waist again as you cooked the eggs on the stove. "How are you so beautiful?" "In my pajamas and messy hair?" "Yes baby. I think you look adorable." You giggled and started making the pancakes, Demi still holding you in her arms as you continued to cook. "I mean it, you know? I'm seriously so so happy that you moved in. Now we officially live together and I get to love on you every single day. I know there will obviously be times when I'll have to leave for some time for tour, but knowing that I'll get to come home to you is enough to get me through it. I love you so much and this is just the beginning of the rest of our lives." You kissed her cheek and placed your hand on top of her arms that were wrapped around your waist, rubbing her knuckles softly. "Me too Demi, me too. I love you so much more and I can't believe how lucky I am. Now c'mon, let's eat." You kissed her once more before placing some eggs and pancakes on two plates before sitting down at the table next to her, talking about your plans for the day, and for the future.