Going public

You were at an ice cream shop with Demi, the first time you've stepped out together in a little while. You've been dating behind closed doors for nearly five months now. Demi never really felt the need to clarify anything going on between the two of you, the way she saw it was it was her life and she didn't owe any explanation to anyone about her relationship and who she might be dating. You, on the other hand, felt a little more nervous because you're not in the same position as her so for people to be so in your face with relationship questions was a lot to take in.

Demi handed you your ice cream bowl before grabbing hers and walking out of the shop. She knew there were paparazzi, she couldn't see them right now, but she knew they were still around. She didn't really care though. She was tired of not showing you off when that was all she wanted to do. She smiled as she watched you eat your ice cream, little giggles leaving your lips when you got some on your chin. Demi was quick to wipe it away with her thumb before she wrapped her arm around your waist and pulled you closer to her. You looked at her and furrowed your eyebrows but you giggled when she kissed your cheek. "Whatcha doing?" She smiled and shrugged her shoulders, stopping by a nearby trash can and throwing your now empty bowls away. "I don't know. Just tired of not showing you off to the world. You're beautiful and you're mine and I'm tired of the world not knowing that."

You were about to say something when a few paparazzi walked in front of you. Demi froze on her feet, both of you stopping right in front of them. You panicked and looked at Demi, ready to ask her what she was doing when she moved closer to you and pressed her lips on yours. It wasn't your first kiss with her but you still felt the feeling of butterflies in your stomach and your heart racing whenever she kissed you. She pulled away and grinned at you, grabbing your hand in hers and kissing your cheek before walking again. You laughed and rested your head on her shoulder as you walked hand in hand. "Think they know now." She said making both of you giggle, happy that the world was now gonna know about your relationship and you could now proudly show each other off.