Teasing her (🚨mature🚨)

You walked downstairs humming along to the song that was stuck in your head. You smiled when you saw Demi on the couch scrolling through her phone and smiling to herself from time to time. An idea came to your mind and you walked over to her, sitting on her lap and straddling her thighs. She looked up from her phone and giggled. "Hi princess." You took her phone out of her hands and threw it to the other side of the couch before grabbing her chin in your hands and capturing her lips with yours. She smiled into the kiss making you smile back, pulling your lips away from hers and kiss all across her face.

She giggled and adjusted her body so she was laying down on the couch, pushing your body off of hers for a second to pull off her hoodie. "Sorry I'm getting hot." "It should get hot in here more often." She giggled and you leaned down to kiss her again, her hands going to your sides as she turned her face on the pillow while you kissed down her neck to her shoulders before you pulled away making her eyes shoot open. She groaned when she saw you standing up. "What the fuck y/n!" "Sorry, I'm hungry!" You smiled and kissed her once more before going to the kitchen to make yourself a sandwich, Demi groaning from the couch as she muttered swear words under her breath. "That was mean!" "I know!" "Well we'll see how you like it later then won't we?" You froze on your feet when you heard her say that. Oh shit, what have you done?