Cute moments (4)

You had just finished a nice dinner with your family. You two had gone to visit for a couple weeks due to you being a little homesick and you were loving every moment of it. Demi got along so well with your family, your dad was always fascinated with how she handled all of her success so well and how she remains so humble, most importantly how well she treats you and how much she loves you. Your mom loved her like she was a part of the family which she practically is by now. She loved to tease the two of you about the future like marriage and children, Demi always handled it so well and always replied with "soon. Very soon.". And your siblings absolutely adored her! They always wanted to hang out with her, dragging her by the hand upstairs to play with their barbies and monster trucks or favorite video games, something Demi always loved.

It was now evening though, your siblings were now in bed and your parents were in the dining room talking to each other about how nice it was to have you back home, a smile on your face when you heard them talking about you and your lovely girlfriend as you washed the dishes and Demi dried them. You jumped when you felt something hit your butt making you turn around to see Demi acting innocently, pretending to be looking behind her for who would've done something like that to you. "Demetria Devonne Lovato!" "Whoa! No need to use my full name, alright? Look y/n I don't know who did that to you but-" you interrupted her by grabbing the extended on the faucet and pointing it at her to get her wet making you double over in laughter at her reaction. "Oh okay! You've done it now princess!" She playfully smacked your thigh with the towel in her hands, your parents coming into the room as they watched from a distance before your father went to grab his phone to record the cute moment occurring in front of him.

You placed the extender back in the faucet and instead grabbed a dish towel from the drawer in front of you as well as the dish soap, spraying her with it before lightly hitting her with the towel and pulling the extension on the faucet back and spraying her with it making both of you laugh before she walked over to you and pulled you in her arms making you wet and your hair full of bubbles from the dish soap. You two laughed and exchanged a sweet kiss before pulling apart and looking at the mess you made. You two stared at each other, your eyes widening before looking at your parents who were just laughing and waving their hands. "Don't worry honey. That was sweet and you two were just playing around. Just clean it up and take a shower, okay? We'll see you in the morning." "I'm totally sharing this on Facebook!" You heard your dad say as they climbed the stairs making both of you double over in laughter once again before cleaning up the mess you two had made together and taking a nice relaxing shower before climbing into bed, ready for another day with your amazing girlfriend and family. Oh how you loved being home.