She takes care of you when you're hungover

You woke up that morning with a pounding in your head that would no go away no matter what you did. You groaned and sat up in bed slowly, remembering just how much you'd had to drink the night before and you knew you'd probably be throwing your guts up sooner or later. Your eyes darted around the room in search of the one person you needed most- Demi. You whined and stood up, not ignoring how your legs shook under you with each step you took, the room was spinning and you sat back on the bed, reality hitting you that you really weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

"You're up!" You looked over towards the doorway and saw Demi standing there with her arms folded and a smirk on her face. "Why are you smirking?" "No reason. Did you have a good time with your friends last night?" You nodded your head and rubbed your temples, about to say something before you felt the horrible feeling in your stomach making you run into the bathroom to get sick. Demi ran after you immediately, her hands on your back as you threw up. "Alright princess, that's it, just let it all out." You couldn't help but relax at the feeling of her soft fingertips running along the curve of your spine. She kept encouraging you, making sure you knew that she was there with you. You stopped a few minutes later, groaning at the burning feeling in your throat as Demi stood up to get you some painkillers. "Why did I think it was such a good idea to drink so much?" "Because you were having a good time with your friends, not really thinking about the consequences that you'd have to face today." She filled up a small cup with some water and handed you the pills and sat down next to you on the floor. "Well I know one thing for sure- I'm never ever drinking again." Demi laughed and stroked your back, kissing your hair softly before standing up and helping you back to bed. "You say that every single time baby girl." "Yeah well I mean it this time." She sighed and kissed your forehead, covering you up with a blanket before grabbing a bucket and setting it down next to you on the floor. "Get some rest beautiful." She watched your eyes flutter shut before she went downstairs to make you a couple things to help you with your hangover, doing whatever it took to help you feel better.