She comes home from tour and your child is clingy

As soon as the car pulled up in the driveway Sophia was running to the front door and tackling Demi in her arms. Demi laughed, nearly dropping her bags on the ground. She put Sophia on her hip and dropped her bags on the ground before twirling her in arms making Sophia laugh.

You watched from a distance. It was nice to see Sophia so happy again and your heart was so full seeing them back together. "Okay, Soph. Why don't we let mommy rest for a little while?" You said, walking over to them to try to grab Sophia from Demi but she only clung onto Demi more. "Tell you what baby? Let her get some sleep for a couple hours. We'll watch a movie or something and when we're done i'm sure mommy will feel better and she'll be ready to hang out with us for a while."

Sophia looked up at Demi with big eyes, smiling and giggling when Demi leaned down to press kisses to Sophia's face. "Okay. Sleep well momma." She pressed a kiss to Demi's cheek before climbing on the couch and watching Demi go upstairs. "Okay. Movie and popcorn?" You asked Sophia and she nodded her head, smiling at you so all her little baby teeth were showing. "Okay. Stay here, i'll be right back." You kissed her head before going to the kitchen.

But when you came back out Sophia wasn't in the living room anymore. you knew exactly where she was. You walked upstairs to the bedroom where Sophia was cuddled up with Demi, the both of them laughing together as Sophia held onto Demi's hands in her little ones. "Sophia" She turned her head and saw you grinning at her from the doorway making her laugh.

"Just wanted to be with momma. Missed her." Demi looked at you from the bed and smiled at you. "I missed you too. I missed both my favorite girls so much." You walked inside the bedroom and sat down on the bed. "Wanna sleep?" Demi looked at you then back down at Sophia who was now sleeping with her head on Demi's shoulder. "Yeah, but not without my favorite girls." You smiled at her, carefully leaning over to kiss her soft lips for the first time in months.

"Okay." You rested your head on Sophia's and Demi leaned her head on yours, pressing kisses to your neck. "Love you both so much." "We love you too Demi."

She smiled when she looked back down at you and Sophia a few seconds later to find you both sound asleep. It's nice to be home again, with her two favorite girls in the world.