125. Fans Follow You

Mulai dari awal

"Oh my gosh that's so cute. What did you guys do for your first date?" She said and asked. Should I tell her? The nerves crept back into me.

"I'll keep that between him and I, but he was very romantic and very sweet. He still is." I said.

"Oh, please tell me." She pleaded. I sipped my coffee and shook my head.

"No, it's mine and his little memory together. Actually, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but would you mind if I sat alone please?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she scoffed.

"Fine. Whatever. See Y/n, this is why some fans don't like you. You're too uptight." She said and then walked away. Uptight? Literally no one has ever called me that before, so I highly doubt that I'm uptight. Another one of the girls came up to me and sat down across from me.

"Hi Y/n. Sorry about my friend. I just wanted to say thank you because whenever Shawn's with you, he looks so happy, like, happier than I've ever seen him before. You can tell that you two are very in love." She said.

"Thank you very much. We are very in love. Again, like I said to your friend, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I would just like some alone time." I said. She scoffed and walked away. My nerves were very high by this point. I pulled out my phone and texted Shawn.

Me: I'm at a coffee shop on (random street name). Three of your fans were following me and they even followed me in here and now they keep coming up to my table and talking to me. When I told the first one that I would like to be alone, she told me that this is why some fans don't like me, because I'm uptight. I don't dare walk back to our apartment because I don't want them following me there too and I'm really nervous right now. Sorry, that was a lot.

Shawn texted back within less than a minute.

Shawn: It's fine honey. Stay where you are, I'll be right there.

Me: Okay.

I obviously had no plans or intentions of telling the girls that Shawn was on his way. That would just get them riled up and I didn't feel like talking to anyone but Shawn right now. Shawn's my rock, he's my protector, and I couldn't be more thankful for him. Within five minutes of our texting conversation, I saw Shawn pull up. I stayed seated and waited for him to come in. When he walked in, the girls got all excited.

"Shawn! Oh my gosh! Can we get a picture with you?" One of them asked. I wasn't too far away, the coffee shop wasn't that big, so I could hear what was being said.

"Which one of you guys called my girlfriend uptight?" Shawn asked. Oh gosh. One of the girls shyly raised her hand up.

"It was me. I was just trying to talk to her and she said that she wanted to be alone." The girl said.

"Well when she's getting followed by you guys for a few blocks and then you guys follow her into a coffee shop, it makes her more than a bit nervous, and sometimes when she's nervous, she likes to be alone. Please don't follow my girlfriend, and please don't call her uptight, because she is in no way, shape or form, uptight. I love you guys, I really do, but you can't just follow my girlfriend. It's okay to ask for a picture, but it's not okay to follow someone." Shawn said before taking a quick picture with them and then he walked over to me. I stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you for coming." I said as he held me nice and close to him. We pulled away and sat down.

"You're welcome my love. How are your nerves feeling?" Shawn said and asked. I thought for a moment while I picked at my bottom lip. Shawn gently pulled my hand away from bottom lip, knowing that if I kept picking at it, it would bleed. He took my hands in his. His touch electrified me yet made me feel safe and warm at the same time.