125. Fans Follow You

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Is that Y/n? Do you think that that's Y/n?" One of them asked.

"It sure looks like her. Do you think that we should ask her for a picture?" Another one asked.

"Yeah, definitely." The first one asked.

"No guys, don't bother her." A third one said, and I hoped that the other two would listen to her. Don't get me wrong, I love Shawn's fans. Without them, Shawn wouldn't be where he is today - a Grammy nominated singer. But sometimes I just like to go undisturbed.

"Come on, it's just a picture." The second one said.

"Y/n?" The first one said rather loudly. I turned around and nervously smiled at them. They were three teenage girls.

"Hi guys." I said.

"Hi Y/n! You and Shawn are sooo cute together and I ship you guys so hard. I always have and I always will." The first one said. I smiled at them for real.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." I said.

"Would you mind taking a picture with us?" The second one asked. I shook my head.

"No that's fine." I said. We all posed for a picture and they took it.

"Thank you Y/n! Please tell Shawn that we love him." The third one said. I nodded.

"I will. Bye guys!" I said and waved.

"Bye Y/n!" They all said and I turned to walk away.

As I continued to walk, I also continued to hear those same footsteps behind me. I knew that it was the three girls because I could hear them whispering and giggling. I started to get slightly nervous. Maybe they were just heading to some place near where I was and we were just heading in the same direction... yeah, that's what it could be. But after three more blocks of them following me, my nerves heightened. I saw another coffee shop and ducked into there to get away from the girls. I had originally been heading for my favorite coffee shop, where the people knew my order by heart, but that was another three blocks away.

I walked in and went up to the counter to order my coffee. I paid for it, got it, and went to sit down for a moment. When I turned around to find a seat, I saw the three girls sitting in the corner, watching me and whispering. I sent them a small smile and sat on the other side of the coffee shop. There was no way in hell that I was going to walk straight back to mine and Shawn's apartment building right now. The first reason being that I was anxious, the second reason being that I didn't want them following me there and then knowing where Shawn and I lived. As I sipped my coffee and looked out the window, I heard someone sit across from me. I looked and it was one of the girls.

"Hi Y/n." She said.

"Hi there." I said.

"Where's Shawn?" She asked.

"Oh he's working right now." I said.

"Oh! Hopefully he puts out new music soon, I've been a fan of his since forever." She said with a smile. I nervously smiled back.

"Yeah. I was a big fan of his when I met him, and now I'm an even bigger fan." I said.

"Awww. How did you two meet?" She asked. I smiled for real at the memory.

"I went to a Justin Timberlake concert that my best friend dragged me along to. I didn't want to go but she had an extra ticket and no one else to take. When I saw Shawn there, I instantly recognized him, and I got this surge of confidence. I asked him for a picture and he asked me if I could text that to him. When my best friend Grace and I left the concert, we found out that Shawn was parked near us, and he asked me out on a date. The rest is history." I said, still smiling.