"Of course. If I could talk about that boy all day, I would." I said with a smile as Camila laughed. Her and I sat down on the couch and faced each other as we sipped some champagne.

"Y/n, I've heard Shawn talk about girls in the past - before you two started to date - but when he talks about you, oh my gosh. Yesterday him and I were talking and he sent me a huge paragraph about how much he loves you and how you're his soulmate and he's so beyond happy and glad that he found you. He said that he doesn't know what he would do without you and he wants to marry you and have kids with you and grow old with you. That boy really loves you Y/n, and I hope that you know that." Camila said as she took one of my hands in hers.

"I know that he loves me, and I love him too. So, so, so much. Today, when we were getting the house ready for the party, he promised me that he would marry me, and I believe him. He's definitely the one. He's the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. He's my best friend, my rock, my biggest supporter, my everything. I don't know what I would do without him either." I said. Camila smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

I looked up and saw Shawn standing with his friends, smiling and laughing. He shrugged his shoulders at a question that Brian had asked him and suddenly started to look around the room. I knew that his eyes were searching for me, and he quickly spotted me sitting on the couch with Camila. His smile grew and his eyes lit up when he saw me, and he pointed me out to Brian. Brian waved at me and I waved back. Shawn said something to him and then started to walk over to Camila and I. He saw that Camila was holding my hand and he squatted down in front of us as he looked at Camila.

"You're holding my girlfriend's hand Cabello. Are you trying to steal her from me?" Shawn asked her with a mischievous smirk. Camila and I laughed and shook our heads as we let go of each other's hands. Camila stood up so Shawn could sit next to me.

"No, I was just having some girl talk with your girl." Camila said. Shawn smiled at me as he spoke.

"You're right, she is my girl." Shawn said. I smiled at him as Camila walked away and Shawn sat down next to me, pulling me nice and close to him. He had a beer in his hand.

"So yesterday you sent Camila a huge paragraph about how much you love me, huh?" I teased. Shawn blushed. He knew that he had been caught. He nodded and pulled me over so I was sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around me, holding me securely.

"Yeah. I just love you a lot. Is it a crime to be so in love with my future wife?" Shawn asked, teasing me. I giggled and shook my head.

"Nope, not at all. You know, I'm pretty in love with my future husband. Did you know that?" I asked.

"I better be the future husband that you're talking about or I'm not going to be happy." Shawn said with a chuckle. I laughed.

"Of course you're my future husband! And I have to say, I'm very in love with you. You're my soulmate Shawn." I said with a smile, and Shawn returned the warm smile. Knowing that I was the one that put that smile on his face gave me a warm, fuzzy, happy, feeling inside. I kissed his divine lips and got all of the same magical feelings again.

"Guys the countdown is going to begin soon!" Someone yelled. Shawn and I stood up as people started to count down.

"Let's start kissing when they get to three, and we won't stop until next year." Shawn said. I smiled and nodded. As soon as people got to the number five, Shawn and I held each other's faces and started to lean forward. Once people reached the number three, our lips met, and I felt everything all over again. The sparks, the heart racing, the butterflies, all of it. I felt it all over again, just like I always do every single damn time that Shawn and I kiss. Shawn and I didn't stop kissing until it felt like we couldn't possibly kiss anymore. We pulled away, gasping for our after our amazing and passionate yet loving kiss. We leaned our foreheads together after the kiss, smiling at each other, trying to catch our breaths.