"I've missed your kisses too Y/n." Shawn said. Suddenly, I heard Shawn's stomach grumbled. Shawn and I laughed.

"Are you hungry my love?" I asked Shawn. He nodded as he took my hand and led me the few steps into the kitchen. As our hands touched, I felt sparks shoot through me, but I also felt safe and warm at the same time. Shawn always makes me feel so safe and warm, and when he holds me, it's like I'm in my home. Shawn's arms are my home, they're my safe place, my safe haven. I was snapped out of my thoughts and brought back into reality when I heard Shawn calling my name.

"Y/n? Baby?" Shawn asked. I turned to him.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Are you okay? You seemed a little spaced out for a second." Shawn asked and said. I nodded as I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about the fact that your arms are my home, and you make me feel so safe and warm. Shawn, you give me such amazing and insane feelings. I love you so much honey." I said. Shawn smiled down at me before ducking down and put his lips on mine, giving me all of those same insane feelings again.

"You give me insane feelings too honey. I'm glad that I make you feel so safe and warm, and you know what?" Shawn asked. I smiled at him.

"What?" I asked. He kissed my forehead before speaking.

"You can always come home to my arms. Always." Shawn said. My smile widened and then I nuzzled my face into his chest. He kissed the top of my head. I pulled away and unwrapped myself from him.

"Thank you honey. What do you want to eat for breakfast?" I asked Shawn.

"You're not going to make me breakfast." Shawn said. I gave him a confused and puzzled look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I haven't made breakfast for us in what feels like forever. Can I please make us some pancakes?" Shawn asked, giving me a pleading look. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course." I said.

"Yes!" Shawn cheered. I laughed and soon he picked me up and set me on the counter so I could watch him as he made our breakfast. Would now be a good time to bring up the fact that I want a dog? Maybe I'll wait until the pancakes are cooling down. Shawn always comes to stand in between my legs while the pancakes cool down. I stared at my gorgeously handsome boyfriend as he focused on the pancakes.

"Shawn?" I asked. He looked over at me with a smile.

"Yes love?" He asked.

"I'm in love with you." I said. Him and I have said this to each other about a million times before. His smile grew.

"Well that's good, because I'm in love with you too." Shawn said, causing my own smile to widen. When the pancakes started to cool down, Shawn came to stand in between my legs, per usual. He put his hands on my sides and rubbed my sides with his thumbs. I put my hands on his chest and let my hands wander up to his shoulders and then to his hair. Our eyes met and locked, never leaving each other and smiles never leaving our faces.

I suddenly got nervous. I needed to bring up getting a dog now, but how was Shawn going to react? Suddenly, a look of concern was etched across Shawn's face.

"Y/n? Are you okay honey?" Shawn asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah." I said. He shook his head at me.

"Then why do you seem nervous and why did your smile fade a bit?" Shawn asked. Crap. I looked down, but Shawn took his index finger and lightly lifted my chin up so I could look into his comforting caramel eyes. "You know you can tell me anything right?"