113. "Please Don't Leave Me."

Start from the beginning

"I'm having the fear and it's making me so nervous and anxious. Please don't leave me Shawn, please don't leave me." I said as I cried. Shawn lifted me up off the counter and set me so my feet were touching the floor. He gently held my face in his hands, but I still couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Please look me in the eyes honey," He pleaded. I shook my head no. "Please my love." I finally looked him in the eyes and saw the hurt in them, causing me to cry some more.

"I'm so sorry, Shawn, just please don't leave me, please don't leave me. I don't think that I could live without you." I said, still looking him in the eyes. Shawn kissed my forehead and wiped some of my tears away before taking my hands and wrapping them around his neck loosley. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him as he started to sway us from side to side. A smile began to adorn his face.

"Baby girl, I am never, ever, ever going to leave you. I wouldn't be able to live without you. I'll always love you. Always and forever. When I first saw you, damn baby, you took my breath away. You still do, every single day. I am so madly, deeply, crazily, insanely in love with you. You give me such insane feelings, and not just when we kiss, but all of the time too. I love waking up to you every morning that I'm home. I love resting my head on your chest and listening to your heartbeat as you run your fingers through my hair. I love just being in your presence and doing anything and everything with you. And do you want to know what I see when I look into your eyes?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"What do you see?" I asked as the tears slowed down and Shawn continued to sway us from side to side. The smile never left his handsome face.

"I see me getting down on one knee and making a heartfelt speech before asking you to marry me, and hopefully you're going to say yes." Shawn said before I interrupted him.

"I will definitely say yes!" I said with a giggle. His smile grew wider as he continued.

"I see you walking down the aisle in whatever beautiful dress you pick, and us kissing in front of our family and friends and then our loved ones high-fiving us and cheering as we walk back down the aisle as a married couple. I see Ed getting up on stage to sing Thinking Out Loud for us to dance to for our first dance. I see us honeymooning somewhere nice and warm, and then after about a year of being married, we'll start working on making a family. I see us holding a little baby in our arms after he or she has been born." He said before I interrupted him again.

"I want a girl first, then a boy, then another girl." I said. Shawn smiled and nodded.

"Well, then we'll be holding our little girl in our arms, and then a couple years later we'll be holding our little boy in our arms, and then a couple years after he's born, we'll have our last baby, and hold her in our arms. I see them growing up in this house even though we're not going to like them growing up, and then someday they'll give us grandkids. I see us renewing our vows eventually. I see us growing old together, and, when we pass away, I see us being together in heaven. Honey, I see us doing everything together and being together forever. Never, am I ever going to stop loving you, and never, am I ever going to leave you. Okay?" Shawn asked. Now the tears that streamed down my face were happy tears. I nodded.

"Okay. You really see all of that with me?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Of course darling. I call you future Mrs. Mendes for a reason. Why are you crying my love?" He said and asked, a look of concern on his face as he helped me wipe the tears away.

"I'm just really happy. I love you already Mr. Mendes." I said with a giggle. Shawn threw his head back as he laughed.

"I love you too future Mrs. Mendes. I can't wait to see you in whatever wedding dress you decide to wear." Shawn said. I ran over to the counter and grabbed my phone. I pulled up the Pinterest app and found the dress that I want.

"I want this exact one, or something very similar to it." I said as I showed it to Shawn. His eyes widened.

"Sweetheart, I love that dress, and you would look absolutely stunning in it." He said as he continued to stare at the photo. I smiled and blushed.

"Do you really like it?" I asked. Shawn finally took his eyes off of the photo of the dress so he could look at me. He smiled at me and I could see all of his love for me in his eyes.

"Yeah, of course. However, you're going to look stunning no matter what you wear. Even if you wore something with holes in, you would still look stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, every nice word that I can think of." He said. I smiled at him. I looked at the dress.

"Thank you honey. I just really hope that I can get this dress or something like it. I love this one. Shawn?" I said and asked as I set my phone back down on the counter. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Yes sweetheart?" He asked.

"Do you think that we could have an indoor wedding? I mean, I would love an outdoor wedding, but what if it rains on the day that we get married?" I asked. Shawn shrugged.

"Whatever you want honey. This is your world babe, I'm just living in it." Shawn said with a smirk. I smiled and giggled.

"Well it's your wedding too, so you need to be involved in the whole process, except for my wedding dress." I pointed out. Shawn nodded and then rested his head on my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his luscious locks.

"We'll figure all of this out more when the time comes, but yeah, probably an indoor wedding." Shawn said. I nodded as he picked up his head.

"I love you." I said with a smile.

"I love you too." Shawn said with a smile adorning his face too.

"We should probably eat." I said. Shawn nodded. We sat down, ate, and had a good day. I love the fact that Shawn can always calm down my fears.