"I do. I'm guessing you want grilled cheese?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"How did you know?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

"You always order it, no matter where we are." He said with a smile.

"That's true." I said. My phone went off. I ignored it. It went off again.

"It's fine, you can check it. I don't mind." He said. I shook my head before taking a sip of my lemonade. Yum, so good.

"No it's okay, I think that I know who it is." I said, knowing that the texts were from Shawn. He knows that I'm with Noah right now, why is he texting me?

"If you don't mind me asking - no nevermind." Noah said. I shook my head again, feeling confused.

"No what is it?" I asked. He paused for a moment before speaking.

"If you don't mind me asking, is it Shawn?" He asked. I nodded.

"I would be surprised if it wasn't." I said. He nodded.

"Well, check it. See what he wants." Noah said. I hesitantly nodded and checked my phone.

Shawn: Hey, what are you up to?

Shawn: Oh crap, I forgot that you were with Noah, sorry.

"He asked what I was up to and then said that he forgot that I was with you so he apologized." I said. Noah frowned.

"How does he know that you're with me?" He asked.

"He called me after you and I got off the phone and said he wanted to hang out but I told him that I was going to hang out with you, so him and I are going to meet up later. I'm sorry." I said, feeling guilty.

"Why are you sorry?" Noah asked.

"Because in the end I'm going to hurt one of you guys. I don't like hurting people." I said, tears forming in my eyes. Noah moved so he was no longer sitting across from me, but now he was next to me.

"I know that you don't like hurting people, and I know that I might get hurt, but you're worth the risk." Noah said with a smile as he rubbed my cheek. I nodded and closed my eyes, liking the feeling of his warm hand against my cheek.

"What the fuck?" I heard Shawn say. I opened my eyes and saw Shawn standing at the door. He walked over to us as Noah moved so he was across from me again.

"Shawn you know that I'm getting to know Noah too." I said.

"Yeah I just didn't know that he was going to be able to caress your cheek. I didn't know that we could do that." Shawn said. I frowned.

"Well he was comforting me. Wait, what are you even doing here? Did you know that we were going to be here?" I said and asked.

"No, I thought that you guys would be hanging out at your place Y/n. I had no clue that you guys would be here." Shawn said angrily.

"Listen dude," Noah said. "Don't get mad at her just because I was comforting her."

"I didn't know that we could rub her cheek, so I'm a little upset right now." Shawn said.

"Well it's not like I'm kissing you guys. Shawn, people are watching, you're making a scene, could you please lower your voice?" I asked. He shook his head.

"You need to make your decision on who you're going to pick and you need to pick soon because I can't take much more of this." Shawn said.

"Don't rush her dude, let her get to know us better." Noah said.