I went downstairs. I don't know what Grace likes so I'll just make her and Y/n pancakes and waffles for myself. As I was making the pancakes I heard feet pad down the stairs. Even though I knew that it could be Grace, I expected it to be Y/n. I looked over, and Grace stopped short when she saw me. She then crossed her arms. Oh God. She's angry about something.

"Hi asshole. What are you making?" She said and asked. What?

"Pancakes. Why am I an asshole?" I asked.

"Well, don't you think that it would make your girlfriend feel a bit insecure if she found out that you still follow your ex girlfriend Lauren and even like her photos, even the ones where she's showing a lot of her legs? Don't you think that it would make your current girlfriend feel pretty shitty?" Grace asked.

"Oh shit. She found that out?" I asked.

"What do you mean? You never should have been doing that in the first place! She feels like she's not good enough for you. She feels like you want to get back together with Lauren. Great job on making your girlfriend feel like shit, you did a real good job." Grace said while clapping her hands. More feet padded down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Y/n asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm just giving your boyfriend a piece of my mind." Grace said. Y/n looked gorgeous, even though she was just wearing sweats. I noticed that she wasn't wearing one of my hoodies. She always wears one of my hoodies. Y/n hugged herself, looked at the ground, and nodded.

"Let me finish these pancakes and then we'll talk, okay baby girl?" I asked. Y/n frowned at me.

"Please don't call me baby girl right now. But I'm sure Lauren wouldn't mind it if you called her that." Y/n said, and her and Grace walked back upstairs. Shit. I don't even talk to Lauren. Why do I still follow her? Why am I liking her pictures? Why am I making my girlfriend feel like complete and utter shit?

After I finished the pancakes I went upstairs to mine and Y/n's bedroom. Grace and Y/n were sitting on the bed.

"I'm guessing you want me to leave the room?" Grace asked. I nodded.

"Yes please." I said.

"Fine, but I'm just going to be in the living room, and if I hear yelling, I'm coming back up so I can support my girl." Grace said. I nodded. I didn't speak until I could tell that Grace was downstairs. I shut the bedroom door.

"So how's Lauren doing?" Y/n asked.

"Honey I'm not even talking to her. I don't know why I still follow her or why I've been liking her pictures. Aaliyah follows her and likes her pictures too." I pointed out.

"Is Aaliyah my boyfriend?" Y/n asked. I shook my head.

"No." I said.

"Exactly. I don't really care if Aaliyah follows Lauren or likes her pictures. I care if my boyfriend does. That's not just another woman that he's liking the pictures of, that's the girl that he was dating." Y/n said.

"I know and I'm sorry." I said.

"Do you know how that made me feel, seeing all of that?" She asked. I nodded.

"Grace said it made you feel like you weren't good enough for me, and I am so beyond sorry for that. Baby, you're more than enough for me. You're perfect for me, you're my dream girl." I said. She thought for a moment and nodded.

"Do you want to get back together with her?" Y/n asked, tears forming in her eyes. I rushed over to her to hold her and wipe her tears away, but she pushed me away.

"No baby, of course not. I want to be with you, not her. You're the love of my life and I want to marry you someday. I love you so much, please know that." I said as she cried, which broke my heart.

"Okay, I just, I feel so hurt. I'm not trying to control you but can you please unfollow her?" Y/n asked. I nodded.

"Of course honey. I'll do it right now." I said. I pulled out my phone, went to Lauren's Instagram account, and unfollowed her. I showed it to Y/n. She nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." She said while calming down. I nodded.

"Anything for you. Are we all better now?" I asked. Y/n smiled and nodded. She kissed my forehead and then frowned.

"Wait, when did you get home?" She asked.

"The middle of the night, but I slept in the guest bedroom since Grace was in here." I said. Y/n nodded.

"Okay. I'm hungry." She said. I chuckled.

"Well that's good because I made you pancakes." I said. Y/n immediately perked up.

"Pancakes! I want pancakes!" She said. I laughed and picked her up so I could carry her down the stairs.

"Ready for pancakes Grace?" I asked as we entered the living room which is where Grace was.

"I take it you two are all better now?" Grace asked as I set Y/n down. Y/n and I nodded.

"Yeah. He unfollowed her." Y/n said. Grace looked at me and smiled.

"Good. Sorry I called you an asshole." She said.

"It's okay. I deserved it." I said. Grace nodded and we all went to the kitchen table as I set the plates on it.

"They look good Shawny." Y/n said. I smiled at the nickname and kissed the top of her head before sitting down to eat my waffles.

"Thank you baby. Take a bite and tell me how it is please." I said. Y/n and Grace took bites a moaned.

"Delicious Shawn. Thank you for this." Grace said. I nodded.

"You're welcome, and thank you for being so protective of Y/n." I said. Grace smiled.

"Us girls have got to stick together because some men are trash." Grace said.

"Hey!" I said defensively.

"I said some." She pointed out. I nodded. After breakfast, Grace left and Y/n and I had time to ourselves.

"I missed you honey." I said to Y/n as we laid on the couch.

"I missed you too. Can I have a kiss please?" She asked while looking up at me. I chuckled and nodded.

"My love, you never have to ask. Come here." I said, pulling her body up, closer to me. Our lips made contact and I felt my heart race, I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. We pulled away.

"Noooo, I want more of your hugs and kisses." She said, causing me to laugh.

"Then you'll get more of my hugs and kisses. Here, get on top of me." I said. She put her body on mine and I held her as we kissed. Our kisses were sweet and gentle, yet passionate, all at the same time. I love this girl and all of the insane feelings that she gives me. I would never leave her for another girl.