91. "Will You Let It Die Or Let It Grow?"

Start from the beginning

"You look beautiful baby." He said. I blushed, causing him to chuckle.

"I'm just wearing leggings, a long sleeve, and a hoodie. I still need to do my makeup or else I'll continue to look like trash." I said with a giggle. Shawn immediately walked over to me and put his arms around my waist.

"You never look like trash, understand?" He asked. I nodded, putting my arms around his neck loosley. "You always look beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, every nice word I can think of. You're amazing my love. Please don't ever think otherwise."

"Shawn you're going to make me cry." I said. He pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I love you honey." He said. I kissed his jaw. He loves it when I do that.

"I love you too. Now go get ready, get out of your pajamas." I said with a giggle while patting his butt again. He let go of me and walked towards the closet.

"What's up with you patting my butt today?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Well, I like your butt. It's a very nice butt." I said. He laughed some more. When he walked back out of our walk-in closet, he was wearing his own youth hoodie, black skinny jeans, and Nike sneakers. He smiled at me. I walked to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"I'm going to put some makeup on. Probably just eyeliner and mascara." I said. Shawn walked over to me and gently took my hands away from where my makeup was.

"Please don't put any makeup on, my love. You look prettier, more real, without it." He said. I thought for a moment before nodding.

"Okay." I said.

"Thank you." He said with a smile.

"You're welcome Shawny." I said.

"Oh, I dressed Rose." He said.

"Oh God." I said, causing Shawn to chuckle. We walked into Rose's room and I gasped. She was wearing her own pair of Nike sneakers, black leggings, and a youth hoodie.

"We're all matching and I love it." Shawn said. I laughed.

"This is amazing. How did you know that I was going to dress like this?" I asked Shawn. He shrugged.

"I didn't. Now come on, let's go to the park!" Shawn said as he suddenly picked up Rose, causing her to laugh and squeal. My heart practically bursted with love for this man, our child, and his love for our child. I tried my hardest not to cry. I walked downstairs and to the car with Shawn and Rose. Shawn drove to the park.

"We're here Rose." I said. She cheered.

"I'll get her." He said as he hopped out of the car to unbuckle his daughter. I got out and walked over to them.

"Thank you Daddy." She said as she latched onto his hand.

"What are you thanking me for sweet pea?" He asked. That's another one of his nicknames for her, sweet pea.

"Because you got me out of the car." She said. He nodded.

"You're welcome. Now, don't forget, I want you to hold either mine or Mommy's hand the whole time, okay?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Don't worry Daddy." She said. We walked along a path before reaching a big open field.

"Rose, do you know what happened here?" Shawn asked her. She shook her head.

"No, what happened here?" She asked.

"This is where Uncle Josiah took pictures of Mommy and I when you were still in her belly." Shawn said. I smiled at the memory. Rose nodded.