"Why weren't you answering my calls and texts? I thought that you were breaking up with me." She asked and said. I tapped her legs, signaling to her that I wanted to set her down. Her feet touched the ground and I cupped her face in my big hands. She wasn't wearing any makeup yet she still looked stunning.

"Baby I could never break up with you. Never. I don't know what's up with our phones but it seemed like you were ignoring me too. I thought that you were breaking up with me. Whatever this is, I think that Andrew is behind it." I said. She snuggled her face into my chest, which was covered up by a long sleeve. I kissed the top of her head and she looked up at me and kissed my lips.

"I love you." She said. I smiled at her.

"I love you too my darling, sweet, precious, angel." I said. She blushed. I studied her face and stepped back so I could look at her body.

"What?" She asked.

"You just, I don't know. It's almost like you've gotten more beautiful since I left." I said with a smile. She blushed and swatted at my chest lightly, causing me to laugh.

"Shawn! You're making me blush again!" She said.

"Yes and I love it. Come on, the eggs are ready." I said. She kissed me again before grabbing her breakfast.

"What are you going to eat?" She asked.

"I'm going to call Andrew and then eat." I said. She shook her head.

"Baby, will you cuddle and eat with me and then call him please? I've missed you." She said. I nodded.

"Okay honey. Let's sit at the table. I'm just going to make myself some cereal." I said. She nodded her gorgeous head and began to eat. I got my food and sat down.

"Why do you think Andrew's behind this?" Y/n asked.

"Because I checked and somehow your number was blocked on my phone. I unblocked you. Who else would do that besides him?" I asked.

"I don't know but when I tried calling each of your bandmates, none of them answered. Maybe one of them doesn't like me." She said as she frowned and played with her food.

"Baby, one: eat. Two: they all love you, they would never do that. Andrew, on the other hand, would." I said. She nodded. After breakfast, I called Andrew.

"Hey Shawn." He said.

"Did you block Y/n on my phone?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you were too distracted by her. You guys need to break up." He said.

"She is not a distraction and if you ever pull something like this I will fire you so fast you won't even have time to blink. Her and I will never break up. Got it?" I said and asked. I could hear him gulping.

"I got it. Just, stop texting her all of the time." Andrew said.

"This is my life, don't tell me how to live it. I'm going to text her when I want." I said. I could hear him sighing.

"Whatever Shawn. Go back to your distraction of a girlfriend." He said.

"Dude, shut the fuck up." I said.

"Whatever. Bye." He said, and hung up. I went back downstairs to see Y/n curled up in blankets. The weather has been getting colder here in Boston, she must be getting cold too.

"Hi honey." I said. She opened her eyes and gave me a tired smile. "Let's go back up to bed."

"Wait, what did Andrew say?" She asked. I sighed.

"He blocked your number. He said that I was texting you too much." I said. She frowned.

"Did he say that I was a distraction again?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it baby." I said, shaking my head.

"No, I want to know." She said. I sighed again before nodding.

"Yeah, he said 'Go back to your distraction of a girlfriend.'" I said, quoting Andrew. Tears formed in Y/n's eyes. "No, no, no, don't cry baby." I said.

"Am I honestly a distraction to you Shawn? Be one hundred percent with me." She asked and said. I shook my head violently.

"No baby, you're not. You're the complete opposite of that. Come here darling." I said. She cuddled up to me with the blankets and put her head on my chest.

"I love you Shawn Mendes." She said. I smiled.

"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n." I said. I ended up staying home for three more days. Y/n and I made sure that neither of us had each other blocked on our phones. She cried a little as I left and I felt bad but I had to go. I love her to no end and I'll never, ever, ever, break up with her.