34. Hate and Depression

Start bij het begin

"So why don't you want me to be there for you?" Shawn asked.

"It's not so much that I don't want you to be there for me, it's just that you have better and more important things to do and get to." I said. Shawn held me close to him.

"Oh my sweet, precious girl, you're the most important thing in my whole entire life. You're the best thing in my life. Please let me be there for you, I want to be there for you. Please honey." Shawn pleaded. I hesitantly nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Thank you honey. I love you my dear." Shawn said. I smiled a real smile at him. By now I had stopped crying.

"I love you too. What are we going to do about the hate and my depression?" I asked.

"Well, I can handle the hate. I'll do a livestream. As for your depression, let me help with that, okay? I want to help you." Shawn asked and said. I nodded.

"Okay. Thank you." I said. Shawn kissed my forehead.

"You're welcome honey. Now come on, let's go to bed." Shawn said as he stood up. I took his hand and pulled him back down.

"No! I want to spend time with you." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"But baby it's late." Shawn said.

"Yes but it's the weekend." I said. Shawn thought for a moment before nodding and sitting back down.

"Okay, we'll cuddle and watch some tv. That sound good?" Shawn asked.

"Yes, but I want a kiss first. I haven't kissed you in what feels like ages." I said with a laugh. Shawn smiled and immediately put his lips on mine. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, and I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon. Shawn makes my knees weak and I love all of the feelings that he gives me. We pulled away gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"You know what honey? Let me actually do the livestream now." Shawn said. I nodded. He did the livestream. He basically told his fans to stop it, that they can't do that, and that if they really love and support him, they'll stop and respect me and leave me alone. Once he did that, we cuddled while watching tv for a little bit before going to bed.

"I love you Shawn. Thank you for coming home." I said. Shawn kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Y/n. You're welcome honey." Shawn said.

The next morning, I woke up to a sleeping Shawn. His presence had elevated my spirits, helping my depression a little bit, but not fully. I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast for Shawn and I. I was in the kitchen making pancakes, totally zoned out when I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I jumped for a second but soon relaxed when I realized it was just Shawn.

"Good morning handsome." I said. Shawn pecked my neck with a kiss.

"Good morning gorgeous." Shawn said. I smiled and blushed, causing Shawn to chuckle.

"You like to make me blush, don't you?" I asked. Shawn stood next to me and nodded while looking at me.

"I do. It's one of my biggest goals in life, well, besides making you happy." Shawn said. I pecked his lips.

"Well you do a very good job honey. You make me very happy." I said with a smile.

"Good, because I'm going to get you out of this depression funk." Shawn said. My smile dropped a little.

"Shawn you know as well as I do that the hate is going to continue." I said, looking down at the pancakes. Shawn put his finger under my chin and turned my head so I was looking at him.

"Baby, I will do everything in my power to make it stop, or at least lessen it. Okay?" Shawn said and asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Pancakes are ready." I said. Shawn licked his lips.

"Good, I'm starving." Shawn said. Shawn and I sat down at the table.

"You know, I'm actually really glad that Grace called you. I missed you and I needed you. I guess I just didn't want to take you away from your family." I said.

"You didn't take me away from anything honey. You are my family. You're the love of my life." Shawn said. I smiled and tears sprang to my eyes.

"Really?" I asked. Shawn chuckled and nodded.

"Really." He said. I walked over to him, sat on his lap, and kissed him with a passion. I felt the sparks, and butterflies and my heart raced like crazy. After breakfast, Shawn and I were watching tv when I could feel my depression set in.

"You know what? I'm tired, I think I'm going to go back to bed." I said. Shawn frowned.

"Are you actually tired or are you depressed?" Shawn asked. Dammit. I should've known that he would remember the fact that I sometimes go to bed when I'm depressed (A/n: don't do that, it's unhealthy!!!). I put my head in my hands and started to cry. Shawn held me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I pulled away.

"I just want to sleep this pain away." I said while crying.

"I know baby, but it's unhealthy." Shawn said.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Why don't you go journal?" Shawn suggested. I went ahead and journaled which made me feel better. For the next few days I was still depressed but the depression was slowly going away. Shawn's presence helped me and I can never thank him enough for that. I'll love him forever.