Chapter 21 The White Falcon

To meet with Aurelia Leaf, Flame Wave followed the customs of the Celestial Domain and sent a letter to arrange a visiting time.

In the Celestial Domain, people of Flame Wave's status typically use their own birds to deliver messages, as a display of their status. Naturally, Flame Wave used a white falcon.

Though these birds, like humans, are born in the Surface Domain, they can't immediately fly high due to the restraint of elemental magnetic power. They gradually adapt and eventually soar to the Sky Domain and Celestial Domain.

Many birds never acquire elemental magnetic power and are forever unable to fly high, remaining below the Sky Domain. Thus, birds that reach and dwell in the Celestial Domain's Avian Feather Forest not only have longer lifespans and higher intelligence, but after domestication, they can understand human commands and share in their master's elemental magnetic nourishment.

Birds, by nature, dislike confinement and won't voluntarily become pets or captives. In the animal world, respect is given to strength, and only the powerful can subdue them. This is not an easy task. First, such sentient birds are rare, and their swift flight makes them difficult to capture. Second, the right balance of force and finesse is required to engage a bird - too light, and it escapes easily; too heavy, and it's severely injured or killed.

The third and most important point is that even though nearly everyone in the Celestial Domain has reached the Gold Stage with strong elemental magnetic power, this doesn't necessarily mean they are strong in combat. Most people of the Star Domain are not combat proficient, except for those in the security and defense sector. Elemental magnetic power often signifies other abilities like intelligence and longevity.

Therefore, those in the Celestial Domain who own birds are scarce, symbolizing high status and position. They either tame these birds by their own ability, like Flame Wave, or acquire them through much effort and coordination from others.

Furthermore, most domesticated birds are small and non-combative, as their size allows them to break through the constraints of elemental magnetic power more easily to reach the Celestial Domain.

Therefore, large birds like falcons and eagles, which struggle against elemental magnetic force but become exceptionally strong once they overcome it, are rare. They serve not only as transport but can also fight if necessary.

Since being tamed by Flame Wave, the white falcon has been loyal and obedient, gaining Flame Wave's fondness and regard.

Initially, Flame Wave didn't want to bring the white falcon to the Surface Domain to avoid revealing his identity. However, the falcon persistently clung to him, so he allowed it to accompany him, though it usually stayed out of sight, treating it as a trip.

 However, the falcon persistently clung to him, so he allowed it to accompany him, though it usually stayed out of sight, treating it as a trip