Chapter 157 The Substitute, Willow Wood

Luminous Harmony woke up five days later, during which everything was peaceful and beautiful, and no one wanted to break this tranquility.

WeeStick found Raina Grace and excitedly described the tribespeople to her. Lightning was adorable, even learning to act coquettishly towards Raina Grace. Flicker Shadow was sincere and attentive, just like the old days in the Verdant Thistle Forest.

Knowing that Luminous Harmony had awakened, Raina Grace was somewhat reluctant, but some things had to be confronted, and her concern for Flame Wave did not allow her to shrink back.

"What? You don't remember anything?" Luminous Harmony's response greatly disappointed Raina Grace.

"How is that possible?" Flicker Shadow found it even more unbelievable, "The words you said to me after coming out of the Abyss, were they all nonsense? Pretending to be up to something big, was it all fake?"

"I really don't remember," Luminous Harmony said with a weak, bitter smile, "I only remember us being trapped in the Abyss, then Lightning getting hurt, and after that, I have no impression at all. How Raina Grace is here, how we got out, I have no idea."

"You better stop pretending!" Flicker Shadow was furious, "Are you trying to deceive us again?"

It was because of Luminous Harmony's deception that he was fooled, causing Raina Grace to almost not be able to escape the Abyss. How could he not hate Luminous Harmony?

Calming down the raging Flicker Shadow, Raina Grace used her elemental magnetic power to probe Luminous Harmony and found that he did not seem to be lying.

"Can you still recall what happened before entering the Abyss?" Starting from the details, Raina Grace hoped to piece together the truth from his actions, "How did you find Flicker Shadow? Was it planned from the start or were you manipulated along the way? It couldn't have been a coincidence that you just happened upon him, right?"

Holding his throbbing head, Luminous Harmony barely recalled, "After we arrived at the Surface Domain, we stayed at an inn, but my health was failing..."

"You guys?" Raina Grace interrupted, "Were you with the master of the Bamboo Family? Where is she?"

"Bamboo Jane?" Luminous Harmony's expression turned pained, "She said she'd go ahead to scout the Abyss, then never came back, so I decided to go to the Abyss to look for someone. That's when I encountered Flicker Shadow at the edge of the Verdant Thistle Forest."

Raina Grace had heard from Flicker Shadow that he usually took Lightning to the edge of the Abyss every few days to train himself in controlling his power with the special elemental magnetic force there.

"But you directly asked me if I knew a girl named Raina Grace," the thing Flicker Shadow hated the most was Luminous Harmony using Raina Grace's name to deceive him, "which is why I agreed to escort you into the Abyss. And you're saying this wasn't a trap?"

"I heard Raina Grace talking about a boy with a white wolf in the Verdant Thistle Forest, you were too distinctive, I recognized you immediately," Luminous Harmony explained.

Flicker Shadow looked at Raina Grace, who shook her head: "I never discussed the Verdant Thistle Forest or Flicker Shadow with you." Such personal matters, Raina Grace would not disclose to someone unrelated.

Luminous Harmony panicked for a moment: "Didn't I? I remember clearly... Could it be I heard it from the lord of Celestial Balance Fortress?"

That was even more ludicrous. Flame Wave would never divulge her personal matters. "Could it be you heard it while acting as Willow Wood at Celestial Balance Fortress?"