Chapter 13 Reunion at the Cliff

Rain Leaf never knew exactly what happened that day. After the incident, only Rain Forest followed, while she waited at the original spot.

She only knew that Raina Cherry suffered serious injuries affecting her elemental magnetic power, permanently restricting her to the Water Realm and barring her from practicing other elements.

Thanks to the help of an adult, she and Rain Forest successfully entered the Earth Realm and even the Sky Realm for further training.

In the Sky Realm, one doesn't just learn the Wood and Fire elements but also receives "education" and enters the ranks of the "upper class" - the "Elemental Knights."

It was a completely different world, which is why Aurelia Leaf could no longer tolerate the Surface Domain.

In her eyes, the Surface Domain was primitive, its inhabitants uncivilized.

Living in such a primitive tribe as a civilized person, the loneliness she felt was imaginable.

Aurelia Leaf decided to visit the place that determined her fate, thinking she might never return.

She had just visited the western shrine, the courtyard where she was once imprisoned.

Perhaps due to the humiliation or the fear left by those three days of confinement, she always took detours. But now, she just glanced from afar, no longer needing to climb trees to see that the place was concealed again.

She hadn't told Auric Forest the truth back then; she had heard snippets of their conversation about "success" or "failure."

She thought she could use it as leverage at the last moment, but never did.

But maybe it would be useful someday? After all, that adult was a significant figure indeed.

At that time, Aurelia Leaf didn't see clearly, but just with that glimpse, and her sensitive hearing and recognition, she confirmed in the Sky Domain that the "adult" was none other than the elder of the Silver Division, Silver Tan ,also the teacher of Silver Wolf .

Aurelia Leaf held onto this secret tightly, patient and cautious. Some things could be icing on the cake, others deadly, and she needed to discern carefully.

Thinking all this, Aurelia Leaf walked out of the City of Benevolence towards the Earth Realm.

The City of Benevolence lay at the center of the Water Realm, surrounded by the Endless Ocean, except to the north.

To the north of the Water Realm was a high cliff, stretching across the Surface Domain continent, dividing it into the Water and Earth Realms.

Below the cliff was the Water Realm, with scattered land masses including the City of Benevolence; above it lay the fertile, resource-rich Earth Realm.

Over a hundred years ago, Raina Cherry had led her and Auric Forest to their benefactor's temporary refuge, located in a cave by the cliff, next to the Endless Ocean.

Being not far from the City of Benevolence and a constant location, Aurelia Leaf easily found it.