Chapter 81 The Lord of Celestial Balance Fortress

Volume III Elemental Magnetic Sky Domain Chapter 81 The Lord of Celestial Balance Fortress

Atop the most expansive highlands of the Sky Domain lies a majestic and grand ancient castle – Celestial Balance Fortress. It serves as the highest authority and law enforcement body in the Sky Domain, responsible for patrolling and guarding the entire region.

The architectural style of Celestial Balance Fortress blends ancient guardian towers with magnificent fortress elements. Made of sturdy stones and thick bricks, it towers into the clouds.

The lofty walls encircle the entire fortress, imposing and authoritative. Elaborate carvings and inscriptions embedded in the walls tell stories of time and power. The main tower soars sky-high, with its spire burning like flames – a literal blaze where the wooden and fiery elements of the Sky Domain spurt endlessly, complementing the sun and moon.

Inside the fortress, the courtyard of the patrol office offers a scene of understated elegance. The garden and fountain add a touch of vitality and grace. A stone path meanders through the courtyard to the main entrance porch.

A group of solemnly dressed individuals walks along the path, led by a man in a luxurious silk robe embroidered with fine gold thread, indicating his extraordinary status. His high-nosed, deep-set face is slightly upturned at the corners, exuding confidence and elegance.

His steps are light and graceful. As he walks, the flowers and grasses along the path sway in the wind, welcoming him enthusiastically. He holds an ivory cane, a symbol of power and prestige, which emits a faint metallic sound with each touch to the ground, signaling his distinguished presence.

His entourage, dressed in bright attendant's uniforms and carrying gold-inlaid swords, remains vigilant, scanning their surroundings to ensure safety.

"Relax," he says with a soft smile, "There's no need to be so cautious at Celestial Balance Fortress. Its defenses are fortified by wizards. And look around – not even a fly could get in."

"Of course, there are no flies in the Sky Domain. It's just a figure of speech." He explains, noticing the confusion of his attendants.

His light-hearted comment relaxes the atmosphere, and the attendants chuckle. How fortunate they are to accompany such a learned and gentle scholar on this inspection tour of the Sky Domain.

The attendants secretly admire the impregnable fortress, wondering about its formidable defenses.

High watchtowers on the fortress walls seem to survey the distant horizons. Patrol soldiers stand on the walls, stern and alert, their armor shimmering coldly, declaring Celestial Balance Fortress's solemnity and inviolability.

The architectural splendor of Celestial Balance Fortress astonishes the first-time visiting attendants.

They have already witnessed the towering and majestic gate, adorned with exquisite carvings and colorful paintings. Stone lions stand proudly on either side of the entrance, guarding the path inside. Now, they admire the beautifully arranged garden within the inner courtyard, where meticulously trimmed bushes and colorful flowers intertwine with the cold, hard castle, creating a peaceful and serene atmosphere.

The arrival of the group brings a buzz of activity and energy to Celestial Balance Fortress. The scholar's attire and equipment showcase his status, indicating important affairs and decisions, prompting everyone to pause their work and greet him with respectful glances and gestures.

The scholar returns their greetings with effortless grace. He strolls leisurely, as if to inspect every corner of Celestial Balance Fortress.

His gaze penetrates the ancient stone walls, traveling through the corridors of time, as if seeing the castle's past glory and splendor. He seems interested in every detail, pausing now and then to appreciate the architecture and decorations.