Chapter 8 The Golden-Silver Ocean

After several days of contemplation in the Illusory Splendor, Silver Wolf decided to observe the girl named Jadelle a bit more.

This observation was to take place at Jade Thistle's favorite spot before her demise. Thus, Silver Wolf sent a message to Sunbeam Cynthia, who was caring for Jadelle, instructing her to bring the little girl to the Golden-Silver Ocean.

The Golden-Silver Ocean is the most abundant source of water element in the entire Celestial Domain, but Jade Thistle always scorned its dazzling, radiant beaches and the serene, magnificent waters. "Where else do you find beaches entirely composed of gold and silver gems? And where else are the waters always as calm as a mirror?" she would ask.

Silver Wolf still remembered her walking barefoot, unsure of where to step on the golden-silver sandy beach, where every step felt uncomfortable.

In reality, the Golden-Silver Ocean is one of the most magnificent and luxurious landscapes in the entire Celestial Domain, surely created by someone with extraordinary imagination.

The natural light reflects off the glittering gold and silver gems in all directions, creating different colors and halos from various angles. Tiny droplets scattered throughout the sea capture and refract light, creating magnificent glimmers and sometimes even casting wondrous illusions — scenes from the past, present, or future of the Elemental Magnetic Star domain, under the influence of the elemental magnetic power.

Jade Thistle often immersed herself in these ordinary yet intricate images, unwilling to leave for a long time.

When Silver Wolf arrived at the Golden-Silver Ocean, Sunbeam Cynthia was already there playing with Jadelle on the shore

There was no need to worry about the danger of drowning, as the Golden-Silver Ocean repelled any attempts to enter it.

Everyone could only play from afar on the beach, admiring the ocean's mirage-like beauty.

This was exactly why Jade Thistle hated the Golden-Silver Ocean — it was impossible to actually touch the water. Yet, since it was still an "ocean," she found herself wandering its shores time and again, making others believe it was her favorite place.

So, if someone were trying to impersonate Jade Thistle, they would presumably act as if they adored this place. Silver Wolf turned his gaze to the little girl —

She seemed very excited, searching along the beach for pretty gems, filling her skirt until it could hold no more, then carefully selecting and throwing them back into the sea. Since the Golden-Silver Ocean had a strong self-restoring ability, nothing could be taken away; by the next day, everything would return to its original place.

"Jadelle has always been very lively and independent since birth," a female voice spoke up behind Silver Wolf.

Silver Wolf had known someone was following him and, recognizing it was Aurelia Leaf, he did not stop her. He was, in fact, curious to hear her assessment of the child.