Chapter 101 Indifference to Staying or Leaving

Raina Grace once again fixed her gaze on Flame Wave's eyes. Without much effort, she could clearly see the beautiful five-colored magnetic field circling his eyes. If she kept staring, she could feel the mesmerizing colors constantly moving, rolling, sometimes brightening, and sometimes dimming in leaps.

Then, the gold in that circle gradually brightened, exuding a radiance like that of gold...

"I told you not to stare so blankly at others..." Flame Wave's hoarse voice was drowned in his kiss as he moved closer.

After a long embrace, Flame Wave continued, "Now you understand what it means to provoke crime?" He pecked her a few more times, reluctantly letting go, feeling their conversation had always missed the main point, "You keep looking into my eyes because there's a problem?"

Annoyed, Raina Grace said, "Don't keep interrupting me! I was about to get to that."

"Alright, I promise not to interrupt you again." Flame Wave stepped back half a step as if to ensure his promise.

"Yes, there's a problem with your eyes. The wood and fire elements seem very balanced and full, but the water element is dried up and withered, quite abnormal. I've never seen such a magnetic field before." Afraid of being interrupted again, Raina Grace quickly got to the point.

Flame Wave became serious and caught the main point, "You mean, you can see what you call a 'field' of elemental magnetic force gathered in someone's eyes?"

"Yes. I believe human eyes are the externalized form of the 'spirit' formed by elemental magnetic force, which I call 'Crystal Eyes.'" Raina Grace explained, aside from humans, other beings could also condense elemental magnetic force into spirit, which would then manifest the state of the magnetic field in their Crystal Eyes.

"How can you see it? Can others see this too?" Flame Wave asked.

Raina Grace described in detail what she could see, hoping Flame Wave could also read the elemental magnetic information in a person's Crystal Eyes using her method. Unfortunately, Flame Wave couldn't see anything.

"It seems this ability of yours is very special." After confirming it was Raina Grace's unique ability, Flame Wave solemnly said, "Don't reveal it lightly. Many would want to exploit it."

Raina Grace knew this, though she had helped others with elemental magnetic force, she had never been so detailed.

Suddenly, she recalled that Flame Wave was considered a "wizard"? She had thought of wizards as dark, silent old men with extraordinary abilities, capable of drawing talismans and chanting spells. In the Sky Domain, the wizard of Celestial Balance Fortress was known to help people with imbalances in elemental magnetic force, but now, it seemed he himself had such an imbalance.

Raina Grace's gaze was too complex, even for someone as intelligent as Flame Wave to fully understand. "Are you looking down on me?" he asked.

Raina Grace quickly shook her head, "No. You're not what I expected from a wizard."

"Different? Have you met a wizard before?" Realizing her point, Flame Wave understood, "You mean, I'm a poor excuse for a wizard, unable to even solve my own imbalance in elemental magnetic force?"

"It's not that you're poor, but that wizards can't solve every problem, especially their own." Raina Grace's answer was matter-of-fact.

"My issue is more complicated, which is why I haven't found a solution."

Speaking of which, his water element remained stable, thanks to Raina Grace. Each time she absorbed Jade Thistle's "legacy" — a tangled web involving three people that Flame Wave couldn't escape — and fell into a coma, Flame Wave, by her side, was nourished with a large amount of high-quality water elements.