Chapter 90 The Wood Alliance Warehouse

Luminous Harmony's vision was grand, and Raina Grace couldn't help but be reminded of the chieftains of the Free Peoples. Human enthusiasm is indeed a double-edged sword—it can ignite hope and dreams but also has the potential to burn oneself.

No matter how grand the ideas, actions always start from the present, as the saying goes, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

The Wood Alliance serves as a hub and distribution center between the Surface Domain and the Sky Domain, receiving all materials and manpower from the Surface Domain before distributing them throughout the Sky Domain. Given the vast amount of tasks and materials to handle, catering to the needs of the Sky Domain while coordinating with the Surface Domain's production, a dedicated department called the "Surface Domain Transfer Gate" was established. It functions like a bustling port, complete with warehouses for various materials, making it crucial for Raina Grace to familiarize herself with them as her first assignment from Luminous Harmony.

The warehouse, a creative and practical space, is meticulously organized by material type. Some store precious food ingredients, emanating an aroma of grains, spices, and wood, requiring careful packaging and labeling. Oils and condiments are kept in pottery jars and ceramic bottles, including olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and various spices like pepper, cinnamon, and cloves, creating a unique atmosphere filled with their scents.

Fresh vegetables and fruits are neatly arranged in bamboo baskets and wooden boxes, their bright colors appealing but sometimes mixed with a hint of decay, reflecting their inevitable fate after being picked. Dried vegetables and fruits supplement seasonal ingredients, preserving their energy in a shriveled state.

Dairy products, essential for the diet in the Sky Domain, come from specially bred cows and sheep in the Surface Domain. Despite human evolution, these products remain a vital source of protein and nutrients. The warehouse also stores fresh and preserved meats and fish.

Raina Grace found the raw materials warehouse most intriguing, housing everything needed for production and craftsmanship, including animal hides, mineral ores, and construction materials like wood and bricks.

Textile raw materials, such as silk, cotton, and wool, showcase the exquisite and diverse textile craftsmanship unique to the Sky Domain. Even clothing worn by people in the Surface Domain is produced in the Sky Domain, emphasizing durability and protection, a development by the Wood Alliance to extend garment lifespan.

While the Sky Domain focuses on luxurious, soft, and eye-catching materials for clothing to assert status, the basic textile goods for the Surface Domain are produced under quotas set by the Celestial Metal Department, serving as essential goods for the people.

Leather and furs from various animals, processed and dyed by craftsmen in the Wood Alliance, become materials for shoes, bags, hats, and accessories, supporting the Sky Domain's vanity.

The most valuable materials in the warehouse are certain ores, some for metal production and others for gemstones, all refined and processed by the Fire Alliance's craftsmen before being turned into tools, ornaments, weapons, armor, jewelry, and even transportation devices by the Gold Alliance's advanced technology. Of course, when it comes to products of elemental magnetic power, the blessing of the secrets from the Silver Department is required to unleash the elemental magnetic force.

Bulky materials like wood and stone, transported from the Surface Domain, are used in construction, furniture, and art. The warehouses, orderly despite their complexity, rely on the diligent work of the Wood Alliance's warehouse stewards and workers, but it's the Heng(Horizontally) family that orchestrates this vast supply-demand map.