Chapter 3 The Guardian of the City of Benevolence

The City of Benevolence, the largest architectural complex in the Water Realm, is also its most important area, as it harbors the hope and future of the entire Elemental Magnetic Star Domain—newborns.

Except for a few reborn great powers with family guidance or naturally born children raised by their parents, nearly all children grow up in the City of Benevolence until they turn 15.

The current city master of the City of Benevolence is surnamed Aurelia, a name representing the highest ruling body of the Celestial Domain, the Aurum House.

Aurelia Leaf, the city master, would not have been assigned to the Surface Domain if it weren't for her advanced age and lack of significant achievements or special background.

In the Elemental Magnetic Celestial Domain, everyone's surname is definitely related to the elemental power they practice, while their given name reflects the natural attributes of the elemental magnetic power at the time of their birth, that is, their talent. Of course, talent is not everything; luck and effort are indispensable. For example, Gold Leaf ("金叶"), where "Gold" indicates the gold element, and it is of the highest grade of the gold element; "Leaf" shows that her natural elemental magnetic power tested at birth has the attributes of the wood element, indicating that her talent is neither good nor bad. Another example is Granny Rain, originally named Rain Cherry , whose talent is also of the wood element, but her actual practice has only remained at the level of the water element.

After all, the elemental magnetic power in the Surface Domain is too limited for studying elemental magnetic arts, and living there without elemental magnetic enrichment can lead to a decrease in one's own power and lifespan.

Aurelia Leaf has been in the City of Benevolence for almost ten years, and her tenure is about to end.

She has been planning her return to the Celestial Domain, as staying in the Surface Domain would be akin to waiting for death.

A turn of events three years ago brought new opportunities, and thinking of a child under special care, combined with her observations over the last three years, Aurelia Leaf believes her plan could succeed.

The City of Benevolence's conditions are quite good for the Surface Domain, especially considering the Celestial Domain's investment and focus on the future.

In particular, over the past three years, the head of the Scholar's Tower has ordered a reformation of the City of Benevolence, ensuring the best care for every child and significantly improving long-standing issues like uneven resource distribution and child abuse.

Additionally, families of the great powers establish residences in the City of Benevolence for rebirth guidance.

Along with the natural law that children must stay in the Water Realm until at least age three, influential and wealthy powers have established a presence in the City, making it a gathering place for important figures.