188

☆ 188. Chapter 188: From Beginning to End, I Only Love Chi Yan in Life and Life

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 188 From Beginning to End I only love Chi Yan Chi Yan's

palm was on Jiang Ge's face, and Jiang Ge's eyes were pious.

One person lazily folded his legs, and the other knelt on one knee, and his aura was the same as that of a prosperous person.

Kuang Qize, who was hiding behind Ling Yishen, whispered, "Brother Chi is like this now... It's so cool, he's like a queen.

Ling Yishen was stunned for a moment, almost stunned by such a Chi Yan, he nodded and whispered in agreement.

And Liu Yutao and Huo Yiyang had already seen their eyes straight, and their hearts were beating fast as if they were about to jump out. The breathing tightened unconsciously.

That's it, Koike is like this, attracting the attention of others all the time.

He will have many faces, and then you can't help yourself and fall in love with many sides of him.

Wei Tongyan was also stunned, he had never seen such a Chi Yan, his momentum was like the sun in the sky, dazzling for a long time.

"Xiao Chi..." Jiang Ge stretched out his hand and covered the hand that Chi Yan had placed on his face, and he held it tightly and held the back of Chi Yan's hand.

It was just such a simple action, but Jiang Ge felt that their souls were one.

His little pool, that's it.

It's always a good person who willingly leaves behind his principles.

It will also make the proud bow their heads for him and bend their knees for him.

The villagers were stunned, all the good things that had once been covered with a layer of fog, they were all wrapped in lies woven by Yule, and they lived in utopia.

All the beauty they see is illusory and unreal, but now what they see Chi Yan is so real.

It is as if God has only come, and he is a god descending from heaven.

How could you think Ji Yan was ugly before? Is there something wrong with your eyes?

I think such a good-looking person is ugly and can't bear to look at it directly?

Now Yu Le's ability has not subsided, but they all feel that even if he is as beautiful as the Holy Son, he is not as good as Ji Yan.

Yu Le knelt on the ground, his eyes were empty, he didn't want to admit that he was also shocked by that kind of Chi Yan just now, and he actually sighed at his beauty in his heart.

It must be because of Jiang Ge's presence, and because of Jiang Ge's foil, Chi Yan can also be eye-catching.

He rolled his dry throat: "Chi Yan, idiots talk about dreams, and there must be a limit."

Chi Yan ignored him, and just told him with a disdainful look, isn't what you said about yourself an introduction to yourself?

"Chi Yan! Yu Le couldn't stand Chi Yan always looking at him with this kind of eyes, always making him feel like a mess of mud, no matter how hard he climbed, no matter how hard he tried to imitate Chi Yan, he couldn't reach the height of one hundred thousandth of a thousandth!

In the past, no matter how he ignored Chi Yan, Chi Yan still appeared everywhere in his date with Jiang Ge.

Look at those stupid villagers who actually look at a hypocrite with such amazing eyes? Why!