94

☆ 94. Chapter 94: The selection of city lords has increased again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 94: The City Master Election Adds

Again, "Go to that... Square delivery. Chi Yan was surrounded by a few big words: [Impatient]

A few people didn't dare to beep more when they saw this, even if Chi Yan appeared out of thin air just now, they didn't dare to say anything.

Sure enough, there are still many things that have not been revealed about Chi Yan's power!

Chi Yan also forgot, because he was very irritable, so he didn't wait for Jiang Ge, and he didn't remember to deliberately hide that he could shuttle at will.

By the time Jiang Ge found out that his wife was missing and found out, Chi Yan was already delivering goods to the first city lord with his hands behind his back.

Vegetable and fruit sauces and other things are all expected, and they can't order the huge quantity, so they can only let the people in their base take out their own space bags, and everyone fills a full bag.

The number is much more than they imagined, and there is no need to count, and Chi Yan doesn't look like someone who will give them a shortage of catties and two.

Every city lord patted their pockets with satisfaction, which was the most satisfying harvest of their trip.

At this time, everyone was still smiling, until the chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, cows, sheep, and sags of the whole square ran around, and they began to grow one head and two big.

This has not yet faced the dilemma of rushing all the way back, and now it is necessary to face the helplessness of catching ducks.

And hundreds of pots of big fish...

"It's... How do we bring it back?

Chi Yan scratched his face, it was noon now, and his anger when he got up had passed, and he said with a smile: "Kill it, give it to the person who can kill the fish, or you give some payment, and let the people from the base help slaughter it."

The crowd was speechless, but there was nothing to say, as if there was no other way but this way.

That's all there is to it.

Chi Yan was about to go crazy laughing, he turned his back to everyone, and the whole person was hiding in Jiang Ge's arms, and his stomach hurt from laughing.

The crowd was speechless: ...

Don't think that we don't know if you laugh at us in this way! Your crazy shaking shoulders have completely sold you out!

That day -

the entire Fengyuan base... Oh, now it should be called Yanjiang Base.

The entire Yanjiang base is filled with a layer of bloody gas, which is extremely cruel!

Thousands of people came out to kill fish.

Because of this revelation of killing fish, the city lords pondered that these chickens, ducks and geese that were not easy to rush back could also be disposed of now, otherwise it would be really troublesome on the way back.

If only their space sac could be like Chi Yan's space, it would be nice to be able to hold living creatures, and there would be no need to hastily and absurdly pluck chicken feathers like now.

"Hahahahaha! Chi Yan, who originally wanted to leave the base, stopped abruptly.

He felt that he couldn't miss this scene, and it was so funny.