10

☆ 10. Chapter 10: Fragrant Meals

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 10 The fragrant meal

looked at the villa that was quite clean overall, and there were no zombies around, so the team leader didn't think much about it, so he led people inside.

Chi Yan followed behind them with his hands behind his back.

He really doesn't fit in with this last day, whether it is the cleanliness of his appearance or his unhurried temperament.

It's like a pampered young master, who just came out on a whim today to experience society.

This is the feeling that Chi Yan gave them at this moment, it was simply magical.

The group went directly to the second floor, the door on the first floor has been broken, and there may be a crisis at any time, or the second floor is safer.

Two tall men walked ahead of the way, looking around vigilantly to make sure there was no danger before they laid down their luggage and weapons.

Except for the hot weapon at the beginning, everyone else is a cold weapon, and it seems that the armament force of the last days is very imperfect, or all of them are stored in the base for protection.

Chi Yan also took off his small backpack, it was still three years ago, and it was properly protected by Jiang Ge and it has not been broken.

Out of his eye, he saw a short-haired girl pull out a large box out of thin air, and when he opened it, there were some compressed biscuits and bread inside.

It seems that the ability of space is not too rare in the last days, so he doesn't have to hide it, and generously says that he has space, and it can also make these people relax their vigilance more quickly.

Guo Yi took a dry bread and handed it to Chi Yan, and said with a cramped smile: "The conditions are difficult now, although it is not abundant, but it can finally fill your stomach." The

leather-clad man raised the can in his hand: "You can share a piece of luncheon meat with me."

Chi Yan's eyes shuttled between bread and cans, faintly disgusted.

It's really not that he picks, the main thing is that he usually eats and drinks well, but this sudden gap is a bit big, and he is somewhat incompetent to accept.

Jiang Ge, who happened to have his bedroom window installed in the farm, walked to the vegetable field and shouted into the sky: "It's time to eat, there are crayfish you like." Chi

Yan's eyes lit up, crayfish!

Can this be endured? A must eat a lot!

Chi Yan smiled lightly and rejected Guo Yi's kindness: "Thank you, but I'm ready for lunch."

He sat in the empty seat, put his backpack on his lap, and fumbled in it.

I saw him take out a bowl of vinegared shredded potatoes from his backpack, and the fragrance instantly came to his nose, and everyone subconsciously swallowed their saliva.

This was not enough, under the dull eyes of everyone, he immediately brought out a bowl of fried pork slices, spicy crayfish, and a seaweed egg soup.

There is also the corn cob that Jiang Ge steamed for him.

Placing the dishes on the table one by one, he brought out a bowl of fragrant white rice.

Chi Yan nodded with satisfaction, the system is really good today, and he actually prepared crayfish for him! There are also shredded potatoes that he likes to eat.