63

☆ 63. Chapter 63: Thank you, brother

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 63: Thank you, brother

, "There's milk tea over there." Chi

Yan is preparing to return to the farm as soon as possible, organize all the labor, and work to grow vegetables.

As soon as his feet were raised, he heard the sound of Jiangge in his ears.

Chi Yan withdrew his leg and said expressionlessly, "You are very ignorant!" Then

he pointed in the direction of that side and didn't look at it: "Go buy it!"

Jiang Ge smiled, he knew that Chi Yan couldn't refuse this.

In the past, Chi Yan always liked sweets, and he couldn't refuse the icy and sweet milk tea in summer.

Jiang Ge has given Chi Yan milk tea many times in the name of others, and I don't know if he drank it.

It was all delivered directly to Chi Yan by the delivery person.

Kuang Qize also wanted to drink it, but he knew that Big Guy Jiang would definitely not buy it for him.

"I'm going to buy it too.

Chi Yan shook his head and sighed that young people are good and like everything.

Just as he was sighing, he was tapped on the shoulder, and he turned his head to see no one, and he saw one standing on the other side.

Chi Yan turned around and said in a light tone: "Something?" "

This man has never seen it.

"I've been watching you for a long time, and I've seen you look good. He touched the scar on his earlobe, "Which city lord are you accompanying to the meeting?"

"I went to a meeting with our city lords last year, and these city lords have seen each other, but I haven't seen you. Chi

Yan had an indifferent face, oh, I had been observing him for a long time, but I didn't know that he was also one of the city lords? I haven't seen him set up a stall either, which means that he went out before and just came back.

"I'm no one, and I don't accompany any city lord.

Fu Yuhong raised his eyebrows, he liked this kind of spicy temperament, and it was cool to play.

Before, there was a city lord sitting next to this person, Fu Yuhong was not easy to come forward to talk, and now he is the only one left, it is simply an opportunity created by God.

Chi Yan was disgusted by his gaze, and moved to the side impatiently.

The man immediately approached and said, "It's useless for me to try to capture you." Chi

Yan: ???

What kind of fart is he farting? I don't want to stay with you, can't you see it?

He rolled his eyes irritably, and Fu Yuhong smiled: "You like to roll your eyes so much, I've seen you roll your eyes at least five or six times."

Chi Yan flipped another one.

Fu Yuhong was still laughing: "Actually, you look better when you laugh, although you look very good when you are angry."

Chi Yan didn't bother to take care of it, and continued to move to the side, his eyes staring at Jiang Ge.

"That's your companion? It's not good, if you want to fall in love, you might as well prioritize me. "Fu Yuhong is used to being praised by others, he is a big celebrity next to the city lord, what kind of beauty he wanted in the past, that beauty will be automatically sent.