81

☆ 81. Chapter 81: The Zombie's Basement

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 81 When a group of people

stood in the

basement, the empty room with only one bench, Qin Ruogu smiled bitterly.

"So you already knew. Qin Ruogu thought that he was playing everyone around, thinking that his concealment was seamless.

But Chi Yan and Jiang Ge may have known about this for a long time.

Chi Yan nodded as a matter of course: "Thanks to you, it's really too blatant, we knew it on the first day we entered the base."

"How do you know? Qin Ruogu sat in the corner with a bitter face.

Chi Yan interrupted his move to continue asking questions, and suddenly raised his hand, and a small piece of grass came out.

"Go and get me those things back from Dawn. "Just now, the system made a small report to Chi Yan, saying that Chenxi's people took advantage of them to go up to the city wall to save their city lord.

The zombie, who was annoyed and did not have Chi Yan to suppress him, climbed the wall and was now standing on the city wall.

Fortunately, I let people disperse the crowd before, otherwise the panic generated now may be enough to frighten people.

After Xiaocao disappeared, Chi Yan replied to Qin Ruogu's words: "Didn't you say that I could control zombies?" It's easy to sense the existence of zombies. "

Others are like ornaments, just here to make heads.

I thought I wouldn't be surprised when I heard anything, but when I learned that Chi Yan could really manipulate zombies and perceive zombies, I was still surprised.

Then Chi Yan let out an 'oh', and he suddenly scratched his face embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, it's not me who perceives it, it's my boyfriend."

He looked at Jiang Ge and smiled: "My boyfriend is a cow, as soon as he enters the base, he feels that there are zombies underground, and of course he knows that you sent someone to spy on us."

With a smile, Jiang Ge walked to Chi Yan's side and stretched out his hand on Chi Yan's waist.

The domineering sovereignty is full of meaning, and such a good object is his, and no one can worry about it.

Of course, none of the people present had any thoughts, they were wary of the zombies standing in the corner, and they were curious about Qin Ruogu's story.

Qin Ruogu sighed dejectedly, and at that moment, he seemed to be dozens of years old.

Qin Ruogu, who was in the scenery before, the city lord of the second largest base known to the world, suddenly collapsed with pride, and he seemed to be unable to support his surface scenery anymore.

Qin Ruogu hung his head and told his story.

It seems that to this day, what has always supported him is not his love for his wife and daughter, but his own stubbornness.

He didn't want to believe in this kind of end times, and he was given a great punishment at the beginning.

He wants to fight with the sky, he wants to go against the inherent concept of [zombies should kill and dig crystal nuclei], and he wants to continue to protect his family members who have been so hard to protect so far.

Under everyone's noses, under the ground that tens of thousands of people step on every day, he raised two zombies.

This kind of thinking seems to give him a great sense of accomplishment.