113

☆ 113. Chapter 113: A Blizzard is Coming

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 113: When the blizzard came

, only the people who lived on the mountain on this side ate the hot pot together, and Qin Ruogu and they didn't come.

Because the little girl was embarrassed, Qin Ruogu was considerate of her daughter, and their family of three didn't come to dinner.

Chi Yan was not reluctant, he just sent them hot pot ingredients, and he didn't care anymore.

After a few days of calm and calm, a snowstorm came.

The wind and snow were really big and big, so big that their farm was plunged into an unprecedented tranquility.

Except for the occasional sound of conversation coming from the cabin, there was no more sound.

The xenoplants and zombies all curled up and ceased their activities.

The beasts also gathered to find shelter from the wind and began to hibernate for a short time.

This is the real beginning of the winter of the end.

But fortunately, this year, many bases no longer have to be in the company of the cold, and can spend a winter as warmly as possible.

Finally, there is no need to die so many people, and there is no need to find many corpses that have been frozen and hardened in their homes after the snow and ice have melted.

Chi Yan didn't feel anything himself, but there were many people who silently thanked him on this night when the temperature dropped sharply in a snowy night.

The farm is addicted to hot pot, and when it is over, they each go back to their resting place and begin to slowly fall asleep.

Jiang Ge hugged Chi Yan on the bed with several thick quilts, whispered, and then fell asleep warmly.

At first, only Chi Yan fell asleep, because he felt that the temperature was just right, and it was very suitable for sleeping.

But Mr. Zombie didn't think so, first of all, several quilts almost overwhelmed him.

Because he is relatively tall, he bears more than half the weight of the quilt, and Chi Yan only has to shrink into his arms, so he doesn't feel the weight much, and he can sleep peacefully.

The second is that he feels that the thief is hot.

Chi Yan is afraid of cold, so in this kind of cold out-of-body winter, he needs more calories than others.

But Jiang Ge is not, although he is a zombie now, his basic perception is no different from that of a human.

So... He's hot right now, and it's a bit like he's going to sweat.

Add to that the fact that you are still holding a person in your arms, and it is even hotter.

Jiang Ge really wanted to move, such as lifting the quilt to cool down. But Chi Yan was in his arms, and Jiang Ge didn't dare to move at all.

So he could only carry it like this, and finally slowly fell asleep in the sound of Chi Yan's soft and glutinous breathing.

At this time, in the far north, in a brightly lit room, there was a man standing in front of the window with a blank face, looking into the distance.

He seemed to be waiting for something, but he also knew that he couldn't wait.

The person he wanted to wait for couldn't wait any longer.