158

☆ 158. Chapter 158: Is there a system in Professor Wei?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 158: Is there a system in Professor Wei?

Jiang Ge opened the door and walked straight towards the kitchen, leaving Kuang Qize and them standing in the courtyard chatting.

Kuang Qize snapped his fingers and said, "There are only a few of us on this mountain, and there are three other people on the next mountain, that is, the city lord of the former Fengyuan base, and his wife and children. "

I didn't expect the city lord of Fengyuan Base to also become Chi Yan's zombie...

Chi Yan is really powerful, with two big mountains, countless mutants on the mountains, as well as inexhaustible food, and so many zombies.

It really is a miracle in the last days.

Huo Yiyang suddenly wondered, he looked at the seedling field under the hillside, there was an inexplicable familiar figure.

Soon Liu Yutao also saw it, he 'tsk', and said sourly: "Guo Yi, this kid is quite happy, he can always be by Xiaochi's side."

"Uh..." Kuang Qize was a little incomprehensible, he explained: "But he is a zombie now, that is, a zombie without reason, every day except for work is work, a red fruit fruit work tool!"

Liu Yutao looked over: "I know." But

even so, he was so envious!

When they were looking for Chi Yan everywhere, this kid could see Chi Yan every day, and he was really jealous!!

Huo Yiyang also thinks so.

And they also know that Guo Yi also likes Chi Yan, and his liking is even a little pathological. From love to hate, what Guo Yi is talking about.

But he was able to be killed by Chi Yan himself, and he has always stayed by his side, and he can see him every day.

This can be regarded as another kind of fulfillment for Guo Yi.

Kuang Qize: ...

Even if you buy karma, I don't quite understand you licking dogs!

These people's likes are too perverted, and they still have this kind of thought.

If it were him, they would be alive together, waking up together to the sound of birdsong every morning, hugging each other and saying good morning.

In the middle of the night, kiss and sleep together.

In short, you have to prove your love with your life.

They're really not the same as the neuropathy at Central Base!

Wei Tongyan also agreed with their idea, if it was him, even if he became a zombie, he wanted to guard Chi Yan's side.

Knowing that Chi Yan was not infected, Wei Tongyan was relieved, he stood at the very edge with his hands behind his back, and his eyes kept following Chi Yan.

Koike is like a fish in water among the mutants, and he has a lot of fun with them.

Language is not a problem, Chi Yan here is completely relaxed, and people are unconsciously happy when they look at it.

Liu Yutao and the others want to follow Kuang Qize to go around, see what is in these two mountains, and by the way, take a look at the pictures of large pieces of vegetables and fruits growing in the ground that make the world flock to them.